The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Bush Lies start to come out

+3
Cincy Fan 44
LTRT
floridafun
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

More Bush Lies start to come out Empty More Bush Lies start to come out

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:44 am

Wow ... now we know that John Kerry was right in 2004 that Bush made the terror threat level a political tool. Bush is pathetic ... sorry. Scaring Americans to vote for you ... pathetic. How many more lies will you guys tolerate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32501273/ns/us_news-security
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

More Bush Lies start to come out Empty Re: More Bush Lies start to come out

Post  floridafun Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:47 am

oh bbbut they were just patriotically following the constitution! and so what..that was then and this is now..forget what happened under bush..focus all your angst and hatred on everything obama!! drunken just prepping myself for what the just say no team will say!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:49 am

floridafun wrote:oh bbbut they were just patriotically following the constitution! and so what..that was then and this is now..forget what happened under bush..focus all your angst and hatred on everything obama!! drunken just prepping myself for what the just say no team will say!

I think Tom Ridge's book will be a must read for me. Lets see read Don Rumsfelds book or Tom Ridge, who has more character?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:31 am

You guys are friggin joke!

DejaVu..........rerun.........been there, done that.

Your boy is turning out to be the incompetant that he is and your best defense is to bash Bush. Who really cares! Don't forget to use those clever phrases: Tax cuts for the rich, Bush lied, soldiers died, 8 years, make sure you bring up Halliburton. Don't forgot to bring up Palin, Rove, Rush, Beck, Hannity oh wait, that's all you do anyway.

Have at it....

Prediction: Bman & FF will dominate this thread.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:42 am

LTRT wrote:Your boy is turning out to be the incompetant that he is and your best defense is to bash Bush.

Whoa there. I think when you cut the fat out of the collective consciousness we'll reflect on this period - given it's hardships - seeing that he did just fine. Hindsight is always sharper. I'm really frustrated at how much spin and extremism is currently being carried by the news and the craziness being practiced by "grassroots" movements. I wish the "grassroots" movements for Ron Paul would have gotten as much support and focus as the fearmongering and hyperbole against our first "black" President.

At present, There's a famine of good sober judgment in America. I hope for change in that area.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:45 am

meta4 wrote:
LTRT wrote:Your boy is turning out to be the incompetant that he is and your best defense is to bash Bush.

Whoa there. I think when you cut the fat out of the collective consciousness we'll reflect on this period - given it's hardships - seeing that he did just fine. Hindsight is always sharper. I'm really frustrated at how much spin and extremism is currently being carried by the news and the craziness being practiced by "grassroots" movements. I wish the "grassroots" movements for Ron Paul would have gotten as much support and focus as the fearmongering and hyperbole against our first "black" President.

At present, There's a famine of good sober judgment in America. I hope for change in that area.

Poll: Americans losing confidence in Obama
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090821/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_poll

Whadda know,it's the beloved AP reporting this.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:51 am

I heard the threat level was NOT raised prior to the election. Funny how that gets left out of the article (or perhaps I missed it with super secret spyglasses).

I look at a lot of this as a Catch 22. If the threat level wasn't raised, and something happened, people would be screaming "Why didn't you warn us?" If it was raised, and nothing happened, people would say "There goes George Bush trying to scare us again." The man couldn't win.

BTW...what color level are we at right now? Is it Blue Dog level?
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:51 am

He's a supreme a##hole. If he was pressured to raise the terror level, then he should have said something at the time. No, wait until you're trying to sell a book, jerk.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:52 am

LTRT wrote:
meta4 wrote:

Poll: Americans losing confidence in Obama
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090821/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_poll

Whadda know,it's the beloved AP reporting this.

wow, 49% +/- margin of error is still pretty good. I'm content.

Besides, everyone knows good government is fueled with "confidence". (yippee!)

If you believe that, I've got a real working lightsaber to sell you!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:55 am

[quote="meta4"]
LTRT wrote:I'm really frustrated at how much spin and extremism is currently being carried by the news and the craziness being practiced by "grassroots" movements. I wish the "grassroots" movements for Ron Paul would have gotten as much support and focus as the fearmongering and hyperbole against our first "black" President.

There's an old saying "If it bleeds, it leads." While the spin and extremism can be tiring, it's basically rubbernecker journalism. You don't want to look at the accident in the opposite lane as you go by, but you just can't help bein' a rubbernecker b/c you know it makes for good TV/radio/print/blogging/etc.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:56 am

as a side note, why can't I properly quote anymore?!?!?! Are there any admins that can look into this??? Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:58 am

Markwes wrote:He's a supreme a##hole. If he was pressured to raise the terror level, then he should have said something at the time. No, wait until you're trying to sell a book, jerk.
He's just following the playbook of Scott McClellan...
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:11 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:as a side note, why can't I properly quote anymore?!?!?! Are there any admins that can look into this??? Laughing

Is your edit button broke? Very Happy it's just syntax man, which is slightly less complicated than sin tax. Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:12 am

meta4 wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:as a side note, why can't I properly quote anymore?!?!?! Are there any admins that can look into this??? Laughing

Is your edit button broke? Very Happy it's just syntax man, which is slightly less complicated than sin tax. Very Happy
You just blew my mind! More Bush Lies start to come out 396424
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:36 am

The truth must hurt you guys ... Bush wanted to lie to secure his victory, you are right LTRT we should not be surprised by this, he lied about war why not lie to win an election. This even puts his 2004 election credibility at stake, he LOST the 2000 election by almost 600,000 and had to attempt to lie to win reelection. Typical conservative do as I say not as I do. Wait, he prayed all the time so maybe God told him to lie and win reelection. Sounds like God must be a C-streeter himself if you listen to the right wing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:43 am

I just had a sobering thought. If John Kerry had won the 2004 election...Obama would NOT be in the White House today. Oh how different the 2008 election landscape could have been...
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:47 am

Bman wrote:The truth must hurt you guys ... Bush wanted to lie to secure his victory, you are right LTRT we should not be surprised by this, he lied about war why not lie to win an election. This even puts his 2004 election credibility at stake, he LOST the 2000 election by almost 600,000 and had to attempt to lie to win reelection. Typical conservative do as I say not as I do. Wait, he prayed all the time so maybe God told him to lie and win reelection. Sounds like God must be a C-streeter himself if you listen to the right wing.

Yeah yeah, we get it. The truth doesn't hurt me, but this truth doesn't help things. There were/are some douchebags in Washington. Maybe even an entire crew of them with a well developed culture. So what? It's history, lets get over it and get back into the "now". I prefer to focus on what we/they can we do to help the economy, and reform healthcare so we can get to doing other things like building green energy infrastructure and keep America "the land of the free" as healthy as possible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:50 am

meta4 wrote:
Bman wrote:The truth must hurt you guys ... Bush wanted to lie to secure his victory, you are right LTRT we should not be surprised by this, he lied about war why not lie to win an election. This even puts his 2004 election credibility at stake, he LOST the 2000 election by almost 600,000 and had to attempt to lie to win reelection. Typical conservative do as I say not as I do. Wait, he prayed all the time so maybe God told him to lie and win reelection. Sounds like God must be a C-streeter himself if you listen to the right wing.

Yeah yeah, we get it. The truth doesn't hurt me, but this truth doesn't help things. There were/are some douchebags in Washington. Maybe even an entire crew of them with a well developed culture. So what? It's history, lets get over it and get back into the "now". I prefer to focus on what we/they can we do to help the economy, and reform healthcare so we can get to doing other things like building green energy infrastructure and keep America "the land of the free" as healthy as possible.

Hey it is the news of the day ... I don't think this mess we are in would be as large as it is if we had kept Bush out of office in 2000, there would have some more controls on the money taking on Wall Street and in the banking industry so this is a relevant topic regarding our fucked up economy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:09 pm

Bman wrote:
meta4 wrote:

Hey it is the news of the day ... I don't think this mess we are in would be as large as it is if we had kept Bush out of office in 2000, there would have some more controls on the money taking on Wall Street and in the banking industry so this is a relevant topic regarding our fucked up economy.

Ok, I see your point but IMO, you're playing some notes out of sequence. Drop these notes when the song calls for it...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:21 pm

Okay Bman. You win some points in the "My crappy president isn't as bad as your crappy president was" game. Go have a beer and celebrate.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  sliptap Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:30 pm

meta4 wrote: I wish the "grassroots" movements for Ron Paul would have gotten as much support and focus as the fearmongering and hyperbole against our first "black" President.

An interesting concept...something tells me our economy would be in a better state with Ron Paul. However, he could (should?) have had the support of those who voted for "change" as well (i.e. the two liberal voters in last election...those who voted for Pres. Obama, and those who voted for "change"). Anyway...

I will definitely concur with you there.

Back on topic: Stop trying to take limelight away from the NOW by going back to Bush. He's out of office, get over it.
sliptap
sliptap
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:39 pm

sliptap wrote:
meta4 wrote: I wish the "grassroots" movements for Ron Paul would have gotten as much support and focus as the fearmongering and hyperbole against our first "black" President.

An interesting concept...something tells me our economy would be in a better state with Ron Paul. However, he could (should?) have had the support of those who voted for "change" as well (i.e. the two liberal voters in last election...those who voted for Pres. Obama, and those who voted for "change"). Anyway...

I will definitely concur with you there.

Back on topic: Stop trying to take limelight away from the NOW by going back to Bush. He's out of office, get over it.

Ron Paul probably would have let AIG and GM fail...

I knew it, you're 'good people' too. I hereby give you a virtual noogie and remove you from my "ignore dungeon". Actually, I did that a few days ago. pirat
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:21 am

LTRT wrote:You guys are friggin joke!

DejaVu..........rerun.........been there, done that.

Your boy is turning out to be the incompetant that he is and your best defense is to bash Bush. Who really cares! Don't forget to use those clever phrases: Tax cuts for the rich, Bush lied, soldiers died, 8 years, make sure you bring up Halliburton. Don't forgot to bring up Palin, Rove, Rush, Beck, Hannity oh wait, that's all you do anyway.

Have at it....

Prediction: Bman & FF will dominate this thread.

like i said..""now..forget what happened under bush..focus all your angst and hatred on everything obama!! ""
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:14 am

Bush and Obama are two totally different administrations. Bush had 9/11 to deal with and Obama has an economy in the tank to deal with. Bush, along with John Kerry and other leading democrats, believe the CIA report that Iraq was hiding WMDs. After Iraq broke about 18 or 19 different UN resolutions with no consequences, the Bush adminstration made the call to go into Iraq. It's debatable whether or not we should have gone into Iraq but to continue to insist that he lied to go into Iraq for oil is simply unproven and has been a consistent weak argument from the left. The left needs to get over this folly. I could go on about Clinton and Carter but I prefer to stay in the present and not dwell in the past.

Obama is simply spending money we don't have. It was reported in the news today that 7% of the money from the cash from clunkers program has been distributed to the dealerships. These dealerships are losing money until the government can get around and pay them the money they own them. What's the deal here? A poorly run government program or is the government out of money? You make the call. The fact is this is the same government that wants to run a national "one size fits all" healthcare system. If somebody can't see the beauracracy and red-tape that would come with a government run healthcare system then he/she has her blinders on.

Obama passes an 800 billion + economic stimulus bill but only about 10% of the money has actually been paid out? What is up with that? The TARP money isn't making it's way to small businesses. Now the administration wants to ramrod a 1000 page healthcare bill through congress without taking the time to read the bill. Obama doesn't know everything in the bill. It's a joke and a majority of Americans are realizing that. An Obama deadline to get something done by is nothing more than the boy who cried wolf. He can keep putting deadlines on healthcare reform but nobody is listening. But then what do you expect when the country is run by a bunch of liberals(Obama, Pelosi, and Reid). They can't blame the republicans either because they have the votes in the house and senate to pass anything they want. The question is why can't they? Maybe the tea parties (or tea baggers like the looney left would refer to them as) is taking an effect. Democrats, Republicans, and Independents with the ability to think outside party lines are seeing the Obama administration trying to financially ruin this country.

Sorry for the long post. It could best be summed up as follows: "Obama, a one-term president"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:33 am

I just read too that the Conressional Budget forecast is a DEFICIT of 9.1 TRILLION by the year 2019. I'm dissappointed the way this admin is spending money like there is no tomorrow. At this point, I'd take Slick Willy instead (that was painful to type). But I guess we're just supposed to bend over and take the Obama Ramrod.

I got an idea...why don't we pay for this deficit with all of the Iraqi Oil we now own since that's the real reason we went to war over there anyway?

Kroman you brought up an excellent point. Just about every politician thought Iraq had WMDs, going back to the Clinton Admin. If Saddam had honored any of the UN sanctions we probably wouldn't have been in that mess.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down