The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sigh...another family values guy...

+3
Cincy Fan 44
LTRT
floridafun
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

sigh...another family values guy... Empty sigh...another family values guy...

Post  floridafun Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:05 pm

floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

sigh...another family values guy... Empty Re: sigh...another family values guy...

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Now that's F'n funny!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

sigh...another family values guy... Empty Re: sigh...another family values guy...

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:25 pm

Now that is just plain funny!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:37 pm

Is this what you've resorted too, diggin up some vid on a lousy congressman. I suppose we all should start surfing Youtube for videos and post them instead of responding to each other. Where's your defense of Van Jones?
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:45 pm

LTRT wrote:Is this what you've resorted too, diggin up some vid on a lousy congressman. I suppose we all should start surfing Youtube for videos and post them instead of responding to each other. Where's your defense of Van Jones?

sorry, I missed the Van Jones question... was that in this thread?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:49 pm

meta4 wrote:
LTRT wrote:Is this what you've resorted too, diggin up some vid on a lousy congressman. I suppose we all should start surfing Youtube for videos and post them instead of responding to each other. Where's your defense of Van Jones?

sorry, I missed the Van Jones question... was that in this thread?

It is now.....
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:06 pm

i didnt dig for the vid..it was on the news.

my opinion about van jones
1. he was a co-founder of color of change, which is why beck went after him. apparently he musta paid all his taxes at least ;-) or we would have heard.

2. signing a petition in 2001 to request an investigation for the truth about 911..there were numerous experienced and credible engineers and implosion experts who felt it wasnt possible for things to happen quite and only as reported in the media. there were credible people who swore there was alotta unusual smoke haze coming from the underground parking garage area just prior to the hits. he wasnt unpatriotic or stupid or even a conspiracy theorist for wanting to see a full investigation at that time imho.

other than that, i agree with arianna huffington on thanking beck for causing van jones to be removed from the muzzle he had to wear while officially part of the admin.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/arianna-huffington/thank-you-glenn-beck_b_278839.html
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:30 pm

floridafun wrote:

i didnt dig for the vid..it was on the news.

my opinion about van jones
1. he was a co-founder of color of change, which is why beck went after him. apparently he musta paid all his taxes at least ;-) or we would have heard.

2. signing a petition in 2001 to request an investigation for the truth about 911..there were numerous experienced and credible engineers and implosion experts who felt it wasnt possible for things to happen quite and only as reported in the media. there were credible people who swore there was alotta unusual smoke haze coming from the underground parking garage area just prior to the hits. he wasnt unpatriotic or stupid or even a conspiracy theorist for wanting to see a full investigation at that time imho.

other than that, i agree with arianna huffington on thanking beck for causing van jones to be removed from the muzzle he had to wear while officially part of the admin.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/arianna-huffington/thank-you-glenn-beck_b_278839.html

I owe you a cookie for this post. Very Happy Cool
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:38 pm

First rule of wearing a microphone...ALWAYS assume that it is on. Dummy.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:19 am

I cant figure out why the people in the room were just sitting there listening to the spanking story...

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:45 am

I couldn't decipher any intelligible speech from the audio in that clip. Maybe I'm getting old.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:09 pm

he regrets that his comments have become a distraction???? thats a new one from the recently standardized nonapology of sorry if some misunderstood my comment and were offended Cool
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:38 pm

In the link it says the video was removed due to copyright.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:32 pm

youtube does..but you can still see it on the msn link. starts out explaining he resigned then plays the vid we saw yesterday. 00:38
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:34 pm

shows part of it anyway..
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Fighter59 Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:44 pm

The video is no longer there.

Should we bring up the tax evaders in the current administration currently spending tax payer money? I find it hypocritical they can't pay their taxes, but can accept our taxes as payment, but it's ok with you all because they're Democrats. Evil or Very Mad
Fighter59
Fighter59
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:04 pm

wow joe sounds kinda shakey..not nearly as confident as he was when he yelled YOU LIE to obama during the speech.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/32773972#32778906
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:21 pm

Fighter59 wrote:The video is no longer there.

Should we bring up the tax evaders in the current administration currently spending tax payer money? I find it hypocritical they can't pay their taxes, but can accept our taxes as payment, but it's ok with you all because they're Democrats. Evil or Very Mad

i just rechecked bmans msn link and the vid is there..mostly news cast of him risigning, but part of the original vid is shown.

i thought we had the tax evader discussions back when it was news..i know i also contributed what i thought. look it up. it wasnt good, but if they caught their owed amounts up when it was found out i wonder..do you want them to go to prison or what? the admin accepts our taxes as payment--i dont know what direction your going with that comment. and yes i want smart good thinking people in the obama admin. i am not always a dem. i was firmly dem this election, thanx to bush/cheeny. and who did you think should have won the election?
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  iberlingirl Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:45 pm

CRAP!!

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by CBS.
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1185

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Fighter59 wrote:The video is no longer there.

Lighten up, Francis... this is the kind of attitude I mean... it's more important to attack someone than it is to put forth your own position.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:37 pm

iberlingirl wrote:CRAP!!

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by CBS.

if you mean the guy bragging about his sexcapades, its still in the msn link provided by bman. it is on my puter anyway, i just checked again.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32762412/ns/politics-more_politics
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:48 pm

Pez wrote:Lighten up, Francis...

+1

Classic line from "Stripes"
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:58 pm

Why do some think it's funny? Oh wait, he's a republican! That is hilarious. Right up there with republicans with drug addictions!
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:06 pm

[quote="Markwes"]Why do some think it's not funny? Oh wait, he's a republican! quote]
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next