The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

news on the hate-based focus on the family assn...

2 posters

Go down

news on the hate-based focus on the family assn... Empty news on the hate-based focus on the family assn...

Post  floridafun Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:42 am

http://coloradoindependent.com/20117/disgraced-rove-aide-named-top-lobbyist-for-focus-on-the-family

Spokesman Gary Schneeberger kindly forwarded a statement from Focus on the Family Action President and CEO Jim Daly announcing Goeglin’s appointment to the newly created position, vice president of external relations, and addressing head-on the matter of his plagiaristic ways:

Goeglein resigned from the Bush administration last February, after admitting to plagiarizing columns written for his hometown newspaper. He has accepted full responsibility for his actions, Daly said, and the matter is behind him.

“Tim has been forthright about his mistakes and humbly accepted the consequences of them – a pretty rare thing in Washington,” Daly said. “He is a Christian, and being a Christian doesn’t mean you’re perfect – only that there is grace and forgiveness when you confess your imperfections. Tim has done that, and we welcome him to our team enthusiastically.”

I guess that dispels the rumors of a “Dare to Discipline” lobbyist thumping. Oh well, let’s hope Goeglein will extend the same sense of charity on Capitol Hill to Focus’ political opponents since the recent track record isn’t so great.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

news on the hate-based focus on the family assn... Empty Re: news on the hate-based focus on the family assn...

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:07 am

Well maybe he took plagiarism classes with Joe Biden... scratch
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

news on the hate-based focus on the family assn... Empty Re: news on the hate-based focus on the family assn...

Post  Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:20 am

Pathetic. I guess someone has to give him a job. I was more hoping for Burger King.

Guess Fort Wayne doesn't want him back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:22 am

Jugomugo wrote:Pathetic. I guess someone has to give him a job. I was more hoping for Burger King.

Guess Fort Wayne doesn't want him back.

Fort Wayne would be a step up from Focus on Family. James Dobson is a moron.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:24 am

Careful now... some people think of him as a saint! Rolling Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:27 am

Jugomugo wrote:Careful now... some people think of him as a saint! Rolling Eyes

Jugo but I bet James Dobson eats shrimp though ...

I saw where Ted Haggard's old church just admitted to paying off a former church employee (gay male) who had a thing with Ted Haggard too. Looks like Teddy was either stuffing or getting stuffed by more than one. Hilarious and he was GW Bush's evangelical advisor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:03 am

He needs to stay out of politics and focus on his family.

I've wondered if Goeglein is related to the family from here that owns the catering business. Anyone know?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:26 am

Bman wrote:

Jugo but I bet James Dobson eats shrimp though ...

I saw where Ted Haggard's old church just admitted to paying off a former church employee (gay male) who had a thing with Ted Haggard too. Looks like Teddy was either stuffing or getting stuffed by more than one. Hilarious and he was GW Bush's evangelical advisor.

teddy reminds me of blago...out making the publicity circuits to proclaim he isnt gay..just has very strong desire/need to have same-sex involvements. he misses being in the spotlight apparently. and i see his wife said on larry king she is positive 99% of his sexual activity since their marriage has been with her. poor woman is floating down dat olde river of de-nile. i am betting there are many who havent spoken out about their involvement with teddy because their own wives may not be as accepting as mrs haggard is, and there will be more who speak out now that this church volunteer has.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down