The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barack Obama Organization Meeting Tonight

5 posters

Go down

Barack Obama Organization Meeting Tonight Empty Barack Obama Organization Meeting Tonight

Post  Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:53 am

All,

Tonight at 7 pm there is an organizational meeting for anyone who would like to help out with the Barack Obama campaign. The meeting is being held at the Hilton Garden Inn (exit 102 and Jefferson), across the road from the Village of Coventry.

Margarita's afterwards at Mexico Antigua's ... lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Barack Obama Organization Meeting Tonight Empty Re: Barack Obama Organization Meeting Tonight

Post  LTRT Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:55 am

Bman wrote:Margarita's afterwards at Mexico Antigua's ... lol

You buying? Very Happy
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Barack Obama Organization Meeting Tonight Empty Re: Barack Obama Organization Meeting Tonight

Post  Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:40 am

LTRT2 wrote:

You buying? Very Happy

Sure for anyone that I think will in fact support Obama, obviously this excludes anyone who quotes Rush, Hannity or Ann Culture.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:56 am

Bman wrote:
LTRT2 wrote:

You buying? Very Happy

Sure for anyone that I think will in fact support Obama, obviously this excludes anyone who quotes Rush, Hannity or Ann Culture.

Will this qualify? "I actually voted for McCain before I voted against him" Laughing
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:37 pm

i am a faithful saturday helper at the columbia street office. whatever they need that i can do, or go pick up stuff on their need list.

didnt go last saturday..thought i was sick, mega chills, even after a hot shower and bundling up in sweats..stayed home and waited for it to either get better or get worse. early evening i realised i had shut off my furnace the day before when it was so nice out Evil or Very Mad its warm in here now!! THATS what happens when your approaching 60 iberlin LOL!!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 25, 2008 8:06 am

Wish I would have known about this sooner. I would have brought my gun and bible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 25, 2008 10:18 am

Kroman wrote:Wish I would have known about this sooner. I would have brought my gun and bible.

You ALWAYS have had the bitter thing down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Sun May 25, 2008 12:51 pm

Barack Obama Organization Meeting

So, was this meeting called because Barack is not organized? I would think at this point of the campaign he should already have some organization.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 25, 2008 7:01 pm

Bman wrote:
Kroman wrote:Wish I would have known about this sooner. I would have brought my gun and bible.

I would say you are ignorant bman but your words speak for themselves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 26, 2008 1:52 am

Kroman wrote:
Bman wrote:

I would say you are ignorant bman but your words speak for themselves.

Really Kettle!???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 26, 2008 9:15 am

Bman, thanks for the message about my avatar. To answer your question, the guy in the lower left corner of the picture is laughing so hard because the gentlemen standing up on the right is shouting to Bonds and asking Bonds the following question: "Hey Barry, what do you think of my bman!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 26, 2008 6:09 pm

Markwes wrote:Barack Obama Organization Meeting

So, was this meeting called because Barack is not organized? I would think at this point of the campaign he should already have some organization.

Mark, I did not say "organizational" meeting now did I??? I said Organization meeting ... meaning a group of people meeting for a said purpose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 26, 2008 6:10 pm

Kroman wrote:Bman, thanks for the message about my avatar. To answer your question, the guy in the lower left corner of the picture is laughing so hard because the gentlemen standing up on the right is shouting to Bonds and asking Bonds the following question: "Hey Barry, what do you think of my bman!"

Dude, lay off the dope, you make no sense. When did I say anything about your avatar? Don't let bitterness consume you and cling to things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 26, 2008 6:25 pm

I guess you are just too clever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Mon May 26, 2008 7:20 pm

Bman wrote:
Markwes wrote:Barack Obama Organization Meeting

Mark, I did not say "organizational" meeting now did I??? I said Organization meeting ... meaning a group of people meeting for a said purpose.
Organizational? Isn't that just the adjective form of organization? At any rate, I think I understand what you're saying, which is that the supporters of Obama are not very well organized. And I agree, they sure have not done anything to convince me that he's the best choice.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Tue May 27, 2008 9:03 am

sounds like baiting to me Question What a Face study
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue May 27, 2008 9:14 am

Touche! What a Face
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 27, 2008 9:43 am

Obviously nothing will convince you, that could be due to a couple of reasons which I will not go into here. I hope that 50.000000000001% at least think it is time for change and I get to hear Mark, LTRT, Cardinal and Kroman say the phrase President Obama.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Tue May 27, 2008 9:58 am

We need change any change will work affraid
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue May 27, 2008 10:33 am

None of the candidates running has ever been president, so they would all be "change".
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue May 27, 2008 10:50 am

Bman wrote:Obviously nothing will convince you, that could be due to a couple of reasons which I will not go into here. I hope that 50.000000000001% at least think it is time for change and I get to hear Mark, LTRT, Cardinal and Kroman say the phrase President Obama.
Careful Bman with the percentage thing. As we found out in 2000, it's electoral votes that get you to Pennsylvania Ave, not necessarily the popular vote.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue May 27, 2008 10:55 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
Bman wrote:Obviously nothing will convince you, that could be due to a couple of reasons which I will not go into here. I hope that 50.000000000001% at least think it is time for change and I get to hear Mark, LTRT, Cardinal and Kroman say the phrase President Obama.
Careful Bman with the percentage thing. As we found out in 2000, it's electoral votes that get you to Pennsylvania Ave, not necessarily the popular vote.

Oh no, not the 2000 thing all over again. We've heard about this for eight years now, now you're saying we might have to hear it for another four(just for Bman) eight more years. affraid
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue May 27, 2008 11:01 am

LTRT wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

Oh no, not the 2000 thing all over again. We've heard about this for eight years now, now you're saying we might have to hear it for another four(just for Bman) eight more years. affraid
Yeah, I really hope we don't have a repeat of that. Honestly, which ever candidate wins, I hope it's by a good number of votes. That way nobody can bitch about "Well, if more people from this group or that group would've voted our candidate would have won".

Having virtually half the population vote AGAINST you isn't necessarily a good way to start off as president.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 27, 2008 11:06 am

Markwes wrote:None of the candidates running has ever been president, so they would all be "change".

Nice try at spin Mark, even the McCain camp has not tried that feeble attempt at spin. On almost every policy Bush and McCain are clones. I want to hear chants at the republican convention of 8 more years ... 8 more years ... 8 more years.

I think the American public is smarter than that, they won't accept a name change as "change".

We want change we can believe in, YES WE CAN!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down