The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman faked acid attack

4 posters

Go down

Woman faked acid attack Empty Woman faked acid attack

Post  Aggie Transplant Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:39 am

OMG, how sick is this?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39221785/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?gt1=43001
EXCERPT:
VANCOUVER, Wash — Police on Friday described a Vancouver, Wash., woman who poured acid over her own face and then claimed to have been attacked as an "upset, shaking, crying, very sad, very sad little girl."

Speaking on the TODAY show, Commander Marla Schuman said investigators had quickly come to the conclusion that Bethany Storro, 28, had faked the Aug. 30 attack, but that "until you actually hear it from her own mouth" they could not be entirely sure.

Police Chief Clifford Cook said at a Thursday afternoon news conference that Storro told detectives the truth during an interview after increasing discrepancies emerged in her story

Aggie Transplant
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1124

Back to top Go down

Woman faked acid attack Empty Re: Woman faked acid attack

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:45 am

I saw this too this morning and was surprised that she did this to herself. Definitely a sad situation that someone feels they have to go to this extreme to get attention. Hopefully none of us ever find ourselves in that situation.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hub Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:21 pm

I had seen this yesterday- supposedly taken from her FB page before they took it down-
So... things have changed. AND IT'S OKAY. Sometimes there is a reason (most of the time there is)... I was going to be on Oprah, but not going to happen! From the very beginning I wanted to inspire people (hope I have) and tell them about Jesus. The show was going to possibly turn into another direction, so my family and I decided not to go on. I hope you understand and will still check in on me Smile

What better way to draw attention to your religion than throwing acid in your own face? Well, actually, I'd think there are a lot better ways. She's a bit nutty.

hub
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:06 am

I watched the a video and heard her talk, she was probably more than a 'bit' nutty.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down