The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Opening of the Obama Campaign Office

4 posters

Go down

Grand Opening of the Obama Campaign Office Empty Grand Opening of the Obama Campaign Office

Post  Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:03 am

This Saturday following the parade the Obama campaign office will open the doors. Our office is located at the corner of Calhoun and Wayne, next to Higher Grounds Coffee. Information and other "gear" will be available at that time, in limited amounts as we are attempting to stock that type of stuff right now.

Bman will be there ... find me and I will buy you a coffee at Higher Grounds ... well, I will for "some" of you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening of the Obama Campaign Office Empty Re: Grand Opening of the Obama Campaign Office

Post  Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:09 am

Mocha Latte for a vote?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening of the Obama Campaign Office Empty Re: Grand Opening of the Obama Campaign Office

Post  Markwes Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:15 am

Bman wrote:Bman will be there ... find me and I will buy you a coffee at Higher Grounds ... well, I will for "some" of you.
You might want to save your money for those higher taxes we will be seeing next year. Twisted Evil
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:32 am

Bman wrote:Bman will be there ... find me and I will buy you a coffee at Higher Grounds ... well, I will for "some" of you.

Would it be alright to wear a McCain mask? Twisted Evil
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:40 am

Markwes wrote:
You might want to save your money for those higher taxes we will be seeing next year. Twisted Evil

Bring Kroman with you, I might piss in his coffee for him. lol

I am saving money, that is why I said I would buy coffee for "some" of the Real Board Posters, not all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:50 am

Bman wrote:
Markwes wrote:

I am saving money, that is why I said I would buy coffee for "some" of the Real Board Posters, not all.

Can I bring my gun and bible?
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:12 am

LTRT wrote:
Bman wrote:
Markwes wrote:

Can I bring my gun and bible?
Only if you're thumping your hand on it (the bible, that is) Laughing ...
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:43 am

Can I come too?

I want a large caffe mocha with a whipped cream and a sprinkling of nutmeg, please and thank you. Laughing
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down