The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCain Campaign: Spreading fear and hate?

4 posters

Go down

McCain Campaign:  Spreading fear and hate? Empty Re: McCain Campaign: Spreading fear and hate?

Post  Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:09 pm

Careful Jugo, you will piss off some people on here who think like those McCain supporters. The Obama campaign has been clearly OUT of the gutter and McCain sinks lower. Hate has no place in our society and McCain and the republicans are trying to win on fear based upon exciting hate from their supporters toward Barack Obama. Shame on the republicans and shame on those in here who support that kind of stuff.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCain Campaign:  Spreading fear and hate? Empty Re: McCain Campaign: Spreading fear and hate?

Post  floridafun Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:47 pm

thanks jugo..facts about the affect of long and loud fear/hate-mongering are such a difficult thing for some to accept.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  moondrop Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:20 pm

not fear and hate, it is called being informed.
What McCain/Palin has brought forward is fact!

moondrop
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:36 pm

I have been pretty dissatisfied with the hatred on both sides, but I have to give kudos to McCain for stopping this woman before she could finish. That might swing my vote toward him again.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:35 pm

Markwes wrote:I have been pretty dissatisfied with the hatred on both sides, but I have to give kudos to McCain for stopping this woman before she could finish. That might swing my vote toward him again.

LOL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:38 am

Markwes wrote:I have been pretty dissatisfied with the hatred on both sides, but I have to give kudos to McCain for stopping this woman before she could finish. That might swing my vote toward him again.

I just wonder, did you say that for the Real Board members benefit, for anonymous readers benefit, or for your own conscience?

I'm perplexed by your use of the words "might swing my vote toward him again".

McCain Campaign:  Spreading fear and hate? 496511
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:50 pm

ditto... except for swiging my vote to McCain...

You mention that this might swing your vote to McCain again? You mean it had swung away from McCain?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:38 pm

pez wrote:

You mention that this might swing your vote to McCain again? You mean it had swung away from McCain?
Yep, I didn't like the tone of the last debate. He seemed to constantly be on the attack. That's not what I like to see from a candidate, and it made his "reaching across the aisle" comment a bit hypocritical. Since then, there have been examples of both candidates displaying more positives about the other, which is good.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:44 pm

Markwes wrote:
Yep, I didn't like the tone of the last debate. He seemed to constantly be on the attack. That's not what I like to see from a candidate, and it made his "reaching across the aisle" comment a bit hypocritical. Since then, there have been examples of both candidates displaying more positives about the other, which is good.

Ding. Kind of surprised it took you this long to be somewhat concerned about something like this. IMHO, this is a character trait that speaks more highly of the right candidate than who their neighbors were or who they associated with 20 years ago.

I too associated with people 20 years ago who did bad things after then. (the meth bandidts) Amber and her hubby.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:55 pm

Any truth to the rumor that if Obama gets elected he'll make William Ayers his Director of Homeland Security? Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:08 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Any truth to the rumor that if Obama gets elected he'll make William Ayers his Director of Homeland Security? Laughing

Maybe if you're Doe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:09 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Any truth to the rumor that if Obama gets elected he'll make William Ayers his Director of Homeland Security? Laughing

Is the rumor true that if McCain is elected he'll ask Bill O'Reilly to be his Attorney General? He ought to be the best "bulldog" for prosecuting all these internet hacker subversives...

Or maybe Bill Maher for press secretary?

Oh, I'm sure I heard this on the radio coming to work this morning Razz jocolor
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:15 pm

Markwes wrote:
pez wrote:

Oh so McCain gets caught and the public deplores his campaign tactics and he shifts mode and you give him brownie points for the move. Him and Palin should never have been flaming that type of rhetoric to begin with, that was pure gutter dwelling shit. You think if the public wouldn't have been outraged that he would have stopped that lady or told that crowd Obama was a good decent guy? BullCHIT!!! He was a cornered rat and had no other option.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:23 pm

Bman wrote:Oh so McCain gets caught and the public deplores his campaign tactics and he shifts mode and you give him brownie points for the move. Him and Palin should never have been flaming that type of rhetoric to begin with, that was pure gutter dwelling shit. You think if the public wouldn't have been outraged that he would have stopped that lady or told that crowd Obama was a good decent guy? BullCHIT!!! He was a cornered rat and had no other option.

I'm not so sure I would be able to think that McCain is armed with the big scoop for all of the gutter dwelling. In the beginning, I doubt he was ever aware that many of the hillbilly's would think Barack Hussein Obama, would be thought of as a terrorist in cloak. ...If it weren't for his campaign advisers, polls, and media. I think he's the kind of guy who is utterly disconnected with his reality and lives entirely on information that his advisers, peers, and superiors feed him.

In the end, I think this would be a case of his right hand catching up to what his left hand was doing (or TRYING to do).

He strikes me (and the whole GOP party in general) as the type that is due for a huge wakeup call.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:39 pm

meta4 wrote:In the end, I think this would be a case of his right hand catching up to what his left hand was doing (or TRYING to do).

He strikes me (and the whole GOP party in general) as the type that is due for a huge wakeup call.

I don't think McCain is smart enough to pull off some of the smears going around. It's his campaign staff and leaders in the GOP (big money hustlas). The Grand Ol' Right White Party knows how to spend their money and spread lies. I mean, it worked for the invasion of Iraq.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down