The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great podcast on current economic disaster...

Go down

Great podcast on current economic disaster... Empty Great podcast on current economic disaster...

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:28 pm

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/Radio_Episode.aspx?sched=1263

Talks about and explains credit default swaps, the paper market, and other things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Great podcast on current economic disaster... Empty Re: Great podcast on current economic disaster...

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:54 pm

I listened to most of this on the way home from work one day last week.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Great podcast on current economic disaster... Empty Re: Great podcast on current economic disaster...

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:16 pm

It was really good and they made it fairly easy to understand. There was another podcast a few weeks back, I believe under "Enforcers" episode that covered short selling and naked short selling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:18 pm

Jugomugo wrote:It was really good and they made it fairly easy to understand. There was another podcast a few weeks back, I believe under "Enforcers" episode that covered short selling and naked short selling.

That's one I'd like to check out, thx.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down