The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 19th, 2008

+2
Markwes
Cincy Fan 44
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

March 19th, 2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: March 19th, 2008

Post  Guest Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:36 pm

Bman wrote:
cardinal5150 wrote:Nat'l City may be the next, but I don't think we'll see a run on bank closings, and more importantly, none of those banks will take your money, your money is safe, it's the stock that isn't guaranteed. Important notation to make.

Odds are Bear Sterns wouldn't have gone under had it been 1 day later because of the fed window opening. I think we hit the bottom of the market, the futures are all up this morning, it'll be interesting to see what happens with the Fed rate.

What are you smoking over there ... you think we have hit bottom? Now that is laughable ... lol! lol! lol! lol!

300+ points up today.. recovered from a 200 pt drop yesterday to close up 20 points... last week saw the 4th biggest gain ever... Volatility index hit 37 yesterday which is usually the sign of the bottom (or at least has been for the past 2 "recessions"). The Fed is actively helping to recover now.. we had a sacrificial lamb in BSC, now it's time for a long rally..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:37 pm

Markwes wrote:Card, I think I mentioned this on the JG Board, but remember how I said your avatar would get me in trouble? I was reading a post of yours when my wife walked in behind me. I think she bought my explanation though so we're good. Very Happy

lol.. and ummmmm... what was your explanation?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:45 pm

Iraq War: By the Numbers

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/story/cms.php?story_id=4228

Some interesting factoids.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content