The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama congratulates McCain.... kind of

3 posters

Go down

Obama congratulates McCain.... kind of Empty Obama congratulates McCain.... kind of

Post  Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:24 pm

I love it! Twisted Evil
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Obama congratulates McCain.... kind of Empty Re: Obama congratulates McCain.... kind of

Post  floridafun Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:45 am

i didnt hear him say anything on a possible mccain victory...just congrats on his long tough race he has fought.

i am waiting to hear mccain congradulate obama on his WIN in the race this evening clown
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Obama congratulates McCain.... kind of Empty Re: Obama congratulates McCain.... kind of

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:49 am

floridafun wrote:i didnt hear him say anything on a possible mccain victory...just congrats on his long tough race he has fought.

i am waiting to hear mccain congradulate obama on his WIN in the race this evening clown
Not sure, but I think you may have missed it. Watch for the birdie... Obama congratulates McCain.... kind of 309907
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:15 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Not sure, but I think you may have missed it. Watch for the birdie... Obama congratulates McCain.... kind of 309907
Yep. Wasn't there a similar video when he "congratulated" Hillary?
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:07 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
floridafun wrote:i didnt hear him say anything on a possible mccain victory...just congrats on his long tough race he has fought.

Not sure, but I think you may have missed it. Watch for the birdie... Obama congratulates McCain.... kind of 309907

sniff sniff....ahhh the sweet smell of SUCCESS!! and i did enjoy mccains speech congratulating obama on his win!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:34 am

floridafun wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

sniff sniff....ahhh the sweet smell of SUCCESS!! and i did enjoy mccains speech congratulating obama on his win!

I thought McCains speech was completely bizarre, easily his best speech of the campaign... I just didnt get how he could be so eloquent in defeat...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:58 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

This is kind of uncharacteristic for "United" Obama supporters. What's up Cincy? You voted for him too Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:05 am

meta4 wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

This is kind of uncharacteristic for "United" Obama supporters. What's up Cincy? You voted for him too Very Happy
If I think I catch your drift...it wasn't meant to look like I'm flipping FF the bird. Merely, it seemed like the appropriate emoticon based on Obama's gesture to explain what she missed. Cool
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down