The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clinton Kennedy connection

Go down

Clinton Kennedy connection Empty Clinton Kennedy connection

Post  Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:36 pm

Hillary Clinton described the scene of her and Chelsea ducking bullets as they got off a plane in Bosnia to avoid sniper fire. Of course the video of the event surfaced, and it showed Ms C and Little CC walking casually from the plane and pausing for photo ops. So if there were bullets whizzing by above their heads, they were most certainly the magic bullets that killed kennedy...

more seriously (and prehaps more tastefully), Clinton's aggrandizement of her experience on the tarmac in Bosnia is more indicative of what we can expect from Clinton as a president than the words of Obama's former minister reflect on him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Clinton Kennedy connection Empty Re: Clinton Kennedy connection

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:27 am

Looks like she pulled a Roger Clemens and "mis-remembered" the event. Ha Ha. I don't believe her for a second about this. I truly believe she was trying to mislead us and make herself look better. She's made this claim numerous times, so I don't believe her when she blames it on being sleep-deprived. I'm judging her by the content of her speech, and not judging Obama by the content of someone else's speech as Hillary would want us to.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:31 pm

I want to know what trip she took that she got confused with this one to where she was ducking for cover.

it's one thing to get trips mixed up, it was 10 years or so ago, and she has been to thousands of places. But if she never actually got shot at EVER, then I think this is a bigger issue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:55 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:I want to know what trip she took that she got confused with this one to where she was ducking for cover.

it's one thing to get trips mixed up, it was 10 years or so ago, and she has been to thousands of places. But if she never actually got shot at EVER, then I think this is a bigger issue.
EXCELLENT point! Her staffers are probably trying to figure that out now, and double-checking that no reporters where there to capture the 'truth.'
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:06 pm

I guess we'll see a Zapruter-esque film surface that has merely had sound added to the clip... pop pop pop-corny anyone?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down