The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blagojevich (formerly known as Governor)

5 posters

Go down

So what will happen to the Illinois Governor?

Blagojevich (formerly known as Governor) Vote_lcap5%Blagojevich (formerly known as Governor) Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Blagojevich (formerly known as Governor) Vote_lcap30%Blagojevich (formerly known as Governor) Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 6 ]
Blagojevich (formerly known as Governor) Vote_lcap10%Blagojevich (formerly known as Governor) Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Blagojevich (formerly known as Governor) Vote_lcap20%Blagojevich (formerly known as Governor) Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 4 ]
Blagojevich (formerly known as Governor) Vote_lcap35%Blagojevich (formerly known as Governor) Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 20

Blagojevich (formerly known as Governor) Empty Blagojevich (formerly known as Governor)

Post  LTRT Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:59 pm

So Rod's becoming quite the tv celeb now. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by LTRT on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Blagojevich (formerly known as Governor) Empty Re: Blagojevich (formerly known as Governor)

Post  Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:57 pm

Woohoo! Multiple choice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Blagojevich (formerly known as Governor) Empty Re: Blagojevich (formerly known as Governor)

Post  floridafun Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:40 am

i was thinking the vote is just on the impeachment activity..i am sure he will be impeached. for the fed trial, i expect jail time and the downfall of yet another megalmaniac. very interesting interview with him by rachel maddow last nite.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:27 am

I can see this guy making a ton of mula off this books movies etc cheers
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:48 pm

Illinois Senate ousts Blagojevich
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28894427/

After a four-day trial, the Illinois Senate voted 59-0 to convict him of abuse of power, automatically ousting the second-term Democrat. In a second, identical vote, lawmakers further barred Blagojevich from ever holding public office in the state again.

Too bad he can't go directly to jail without passing GO. Very Happy
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:14 pm

then we would miss all the drama of trial round II by the feds bom
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:30 pm

FEDS INDICT EX-GOV. BLAGOJEVICH
http://cbs2chicago.com/governor/rod.blagojevich.indicted.2.974448.html

CHICAGO (CBS)
Disgraced Gov. Rod Blagojevich, who is on a resort vacation in Florida, was indicted today on a host of federal corruption charges dating back to 2002 even before he was sworn in as governor.

Blagojevich, 52, was indicted on 16 felony counts, including racketeering conspiracy, wire fraud, extortion conspiracy, attempted extortion and making false statements to federal agents.

"I have done nothing wrong"......... Laughing
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:37 am

Buh bye... no way he gets Out of this without doing some time. I would also count on some digging to find connections to Obama. I think there will be more to this story as the trial approaches.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:15 am

Pez wrote:Buh bye... no way he gets Out of this without doing some time. I would also count on some digging to find connections to Obama. I think there will be more to this story as the trial approaches.
Maybe a good old fashioned presidential pardon will be in order??? Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Blagojevich (formerly known as Governor) Empty Gets a TV gig!

Post  LTRT Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:12 am

NBC recruits Blagojevich for 'Celebrity'
http://www.thrfeed.com/2009/04/blagojevich-nbcs-celebrity-.html

Former Gov. Rod Blagojevich has made a deal to star in NBC's upcoming summer reality show I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here, the network confirms.

"Rod Blagojevich will be a participant on the show pending the court's approval," said NBC in a statement.

Congrats to the 7 of you who voted correctly. Very Happy
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:31 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
Pez wrote:Buh bye... no way he gets Out of this without doing some time. I would also count on some digging to find connections to Obama. I think there will be more to this story as the trial approaches.
Maybe a good old fashioned presidential pardon will be in order??? Laughing

I dont see Obama doing that... would be suicide...

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down