The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is a GREAT read -- Cincy will agree

3 posters

Go down

Here is a GREAT read -- Cincy will agree Empty Here is a GREAT read -- Cincy will agree

Post  Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:30 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3356530

What a shame, looks like we will be back on top again this year. IJTWT!!!! I bet there is a run on grey sweater vest here in Fort Wayne seeing how NO university in Indiana plays football anymore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Here is a GREAT read -- Cincy will agree Empty Re: Here is a GREAT read -- Cincy will agree

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:55 pm

Bman wrote:http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3356530

What a shame, looks like we will be back on top again this year. IJTWT!!!! I bet there is a run on grey sweater vest here in Fort Wayne seeing how NO university in Indiana plays football anymore.

Nice! Careful not to get tooooo overconfident Bman...Card and LTRT (and just about everone else for that matter) will let us hear about it IF by some stupid reason the Buckeyes don't win the National Championship.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Here is a GREAT read -- Cincy will agree Empty Re: Here is a GREAT read -- Cincy will agree

Post  Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:25 pm

Dont you mean almost on top again this year?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:32 pm

pez wrote:Dont you mean almost on top again this year?
Just a slight typo, right Bman? At least he didn't claim the Buckeyes have to make corkscrew landings into Ann Arbor every other year and avoid sniper fire. lol! (though that may come true as long as the Bucks keep on getting out the can of whoop-ass on the school up north)
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:38 pm

No Pez, actually In Tressel I Trust (now I would pay for the plate on my vehicle). Only having to replace 4 starters from last year, the best linebacker in the country this past year back for his senior year, I say "bring on the SEC again" bring em on. Michigan has nothing back and will be lucky to top ND in wins this next year ... Wisconsin is going down hill without Alvarez, no one in the Big Ten left to challenge us this year. Looks like we will be National Titling it again this year, third time is a charm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:42 pm

Bman wrote:Michigan....will be lucky to top ND in wins this next year

Those sound like wagering words.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:50 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

Nice! Careful not to get tooooo overconfident Bman...Card and LTRT (and just about everone else for that matter) will let us hear about it IF by some stupid reason the Buckeyes don't win the National Championship.

I've copied this info as a reminder to do just that when they don't. Razz
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:55 pm

LTRT wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

I've copied this info as a reminder to do just that when they don't. Razz

Sounds like you used up some energy needlessly doing that, LTRT! Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:07 pm

typical buckeye... too thick headed to realize Tressel ball won't work against the SEC. What's his record? something like 1-9 now against them? Bigger, stronger and faster athletes run Tressel ball out of the house. Something Carr refused to exploit (because he didn't have the athletes).

The great thing will be if they actually earn a bid and lose it because of their past failures. They have nothing to hang their hat on. They are playing a weak conference (Michigan and Wisconsin will be down) and their loss on Sept 13th in Hollywood will mean they'll have beaten the likes of Youngstown State (two years in a row?), Ohio, Troy, Minny, Purdue, Mich St, Penn St, Northwestern and Illinois. Couple that with 2 years of embarrassing performances and you've now made the case for OSU to be left out of the national title game. Especially if USC beats them, that'll mean USC would have to have 2 losses before OSU could get ahead of them, and no one wants to see a rematch.

That's all assuming they can beat those teams of course. I'll give them an easy 2-0 record heading to California on their backups alone. After that, assuming Carroll has his team even remotely ready they'll win. USC has faster players and a better coach (and I HATE him).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:09 pm

Bman wrote:
Michigan has nothing back and will be lucky to top ND in wins this next year ... Wisconsin is going down hill without Alvarez, no one in the Big Ten left to challenge us this year. Looks like we will be National Titling it again this year, third time is a charm.
Then if that's your assessment of the Big Ten I would say OSU has very little chance for a championship. If you beat up on a weak conference and having many question their being in the title game for 2 years straight, do you think the BCS is going put them there again if they have a choice? Hawaii had no competition in their conference either and see what happened. I would say better hope the Big Ten is vastly improved.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down