The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knives come out for Sarah Palin. Let the blamin go on Palin

+4
Cincy Fan 44
Markwes
Scooby01_98
Canuck
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Knives come out for Sarah Palin. Let the blamin go on Palin Empty Knives come out for Sarah Palin. Let the blamin go on Palin

Post  Canuck Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:48 pm

I was wondering when this would start.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/081106/world/blame_palin

WASHINGTON - Sarah Palin wasn't aware that Africa was a continent and she and her brood behaved like a band of "Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast," aides to Republican John McCain are telling prominent news organizations.

Less than 24 hours after McCain lost the presidential election to Democrat Barack Obama, those close to him apparently wasted no time burning up the phone lines to dish the dirt on Palin, the Alaska governor who portrayed herself as a sensible hockey Mom when she was chosen the Arizona senator's running mate in late August.

If the anonymous McCain insiders are to be believed, Palin was unaware that Africa was a continent, arguing that South Africa was simply a region of the larger country of Africa.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Knives come out for Sarah Palin. Let the blamin go on Palin Empty Re: Knives come out for Sarah Palin. Let the blamin go on Palin

Post  Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:03 pm

Mob attacks Caribou Barbie.

Hopefully The Snow Queen becomes a glaring example, a poster child, of what is wrong with the GOP. A core value of "me first" Government.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Knives come out for Sarah Palin. Let the blamin go on Palin Empty Re: Knives come out for Sarah Palin. Let the blamin go on Palin

Post  Scooby01_98 Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:30 pm

I just have a problem with the anonymous quote. Be a man or woman and put your name to your statement.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:38 pm

Scooby01_98 wrote:I just have a problem with the anonymous quote. Be a man or woman and put your name to your statement.
No kidding. What a fink.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:51 pm

We know it was only gonna be a matter of time before all this stuff started.
It is terrible for the person in the public's eye to have to endure this.
By the same token that person (meaning the public figure) should also think of the consequences of their actions.

She will be royally skewered by the media once again.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:56 pm

I am already contributing to the Palin 2012 campaign ... she is great for Democrats and Liberals. Just like I voted for Kelty in the republican primary I might have to switch back to republican in 2012 to offer up my support for Palin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:57 pm

Canuck wrote: think of the consequences of their actions.

Yeah, I hear this is practice not just for 8 year olds anymore... It's really catching on with the hypocritical politician types Very Happy affraid Knives come out for Sarah Palin. Let the blamin go on Palin 839550
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:58 pm

Bman wrote:I am already contributing to the Palin 2012 campaign ... she is great for Democrats and Liberals. Just like I voted for Kelty in the republican primary I might have to switch back to republican in 2012 to offer up my support for Palin.
So you're a Rush Wannabe? Operation Chaos?
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:58 pm

Scooby01_98 wrote:I just have a problem with the anonymous quote. Be a man or woman and put your name to your statement.

When you paycheck comes from the Palin Campaign makes it tough to put your name on it. lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:05 pm

I'm sure a lot of people were saying that back in '73-'74 about "Deep Throat," and that turned out alright in getting a crook out of the White House. (I just recently watched All The Presidents Men for the first time the other night...)

But don't get me wrong. For the most part, I'm not a big fan of "anonymous sources" either...
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:08 pm

There is no doubt in my mind that she would be perfect for 2012 Exclamation
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:27 pm

I think before anonymous members of the McCain go throwing Palin under the bus, maybe they should take a long hard look at themselves and figure out why she was chosen in the first place. She didn't choose them. They chose her. Perhaps some in the McCain camp didn't do enough homework?
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:36 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:I think before anonymous members of the McCain go throwing Palin under the bus, maybe they should take a long hard look at themselves and figure out why she was chosen in the first place. She didn't choose them. They chose her. Perhaps some in the McCain camp didn't do enough homework?

I don't think anyone was willing to throw her under the bus. I think she did that all by herself.

"Why hello Mr. Sarkozy, it was a pleasure giggling as you make obvious remarks about my physical appearance. I'm sure we will get to work on those tough issues together, too."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:30 pm

affraid lol! Knives come out for Sarah Palin. Let the blamin go on Palin 894597
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:45 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
I'm sure a lot of people were saying that back in '73-'74 about "Deep Throat," and that turned out alright in getting a crook out of the White House. (I just recently watched All The Presidents Men for the first time the other night...)

But don't get me wrong. For the most part, I'm not a big fan of "anonymous sources" either...

"deep throat" was for investigating a crime. The McCain anonymous sources are sour grapes. Big difference in my opinion.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:11 pm

Scooby01_98 wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

"deep throat" was for investigating a crime. The McCain anonymous sources are sour grapes. Big difference in my opinion.
Some would argue it was a crime to have Palin on the McCain ticket... Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:42 am

how is it the mccain aides fault who "he" chose? she was in frequent touch with the repub party in successful efforts to sell herself for the job, before the choice was made. we will never know who really picked her..all we know is they never vetted her and never had many actual conversations with her.

i would suspect the only reason the ones speaking out remain anonymous is because they are waiting to receive all the pay they earned..i am expecting books to be written soon about the whole fiasco including who said what.

it sure cracks me up tho, her whining about if something was taken "out of context" from anything she said or did, they are jerks for reporting their perceptions to the public....ohhhhh so she is the only one who should be able to do that!!! i look for her to be a new and fairly regualr fixture on faux or maybe with dr psycho laura, or worldnutdaily, or some such thing.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:08 am

floridafun wrote:it sure cracks me up tho, her whining about if something was taken "out of context" from anything she said or did, they are jerks for reporting their perceptions to the public....ohhhhh so she is the only one who should be able to do that!!! i look for her to be a new and fairly regualr fixture on faux or maybe with dr psycho laura, or worldnutdaily, or some such thing.
For me, the difference comes from the fact that everybody knows she was the mouthpiece for the insults that were flying at the Dems; whereas we don't know who the anonymous sources are that are insulting her. Would you agree that most of the stuff said during her (and the other candidates for that matter) stump speeches were written by each campaign's speech writers, and not necessarily the candidates? I look at the role of the VP wannabes as that of an attack dog anyways.

Regardless, I just wish McCain would come out already and say enough is enough and let's move forward. His silence is deafening.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:08 am

Well they are both washed up now. I doubt you will hear anything more.

I don't see Palin on the ticket in any future election's do you? cyclops
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:37 am

Mort wrote:I don't see Palin on the ticket in any future election's do you? cyclops
Negative.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:33 am

No way... she couldnt name a newspaper... she couldnt name the countries in North America (lots of them), the 150,000 wardrobe was her idea... She's toast, she will write a book tho, and it will sell millions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:58 am

I can see it now... 2012 .... Palin-Coulter
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:10 am

meta4 wrote:I can see it now... 2012 .... Palin-Coulter

OK ... that ticket is worse than the one I had in mind ... Palin/Hasselback (chick from the view).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:22 am

Bman wrote:
meta4 wrote:I can see it now... 2012 .... Palin-Coulter

OK ... that ticket is worse than the one I had in mind ... Palin/Hasselback (chick from the view).

Whoa, Hasselback would be like Palin Jr. to Palin. Because she can "look the part" better than she can play it. Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:02 pm

Eisenstadt the source for Sarah Palin Africa leak… and proud of it.
http://www.eisenstadtgroup.com/2008/11/10/eisenstadt-the-source-for-sarah-palin-africa-leak-and-proud-of-it/

So yes, to be clear, last week I was the one who leaked those things to a producer at Fox News who works with Cameron. Carl and his producers are good guys, and I don’t want them to have to worry about protecting their sources (and going through the wringer ala Judith Miller or Matt Cooper) on something like this.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next