The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knives come out for Sarah Palin. Let the blamin go on Palin

+4
Cincy Fan 44
Markwes
Scooby01_98
Canuck
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Knives come out for Sarah Palin. Let the blamin go on Palin - Page 3 Empty Re: Knives come out for Sarah Palin. Let the blamin go on Palin

Post  Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:34 pm

Markwes wrote:
Now, that's funny. As I recall, Canuck and I were having a side discussion as to who is to blame for McCain's loss. I neither defended nor attacked Palin. You are all doing enough of that to go around. Nowhere did I say you should like Palin if you like McCain. If that's what you got out of it, I'm not sure what to tell you. My simple assertation, if that's what you want to call it, was that Bush's low approval rating (together with the Dems equating McCain to Bush) is what doomed the Republican ticket more than anything. Yet you and Bman keep wanting to make this all about how unqualified she is. Okay then, trash away.

Funny that no matter what I say you're first move is to rope Bman and I together... as if we collaborate on our bashing or someshit... unless Floridafun is in the discussion, then I'm roped with her sometimes. I often wonder if you even read what you write or just sound it out in your head and type it out. Sometimes you have the most peculiar way of writing something, then completely missing how OTHERS may read it.

Assertation? A very cromulent word in this context, and exactly my point! I "assertate" that you opened the discussion up further.

meta4 wrote:It sounded like you were asserting that if someone likes McCain they should automatically like Palin.

The most amusing thing about this discussion is that you're admitting that you have no statistics on which to base your statements, and then when I comment how this is so much "IMO" material that you're trying to spin into some explanation as to why Palin is justified in blaming others for losing her VP seat.

Some great leader, very self-effacing. You seem to be saying you blame the media for trying to vet her on behalf of Democracy. Or you blame the sitting Pres. and the voters for slighting McCain when he picked her. She doesn't know anything about members of NAFTA or the "continental nature" of the nation of Africa.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Knives come out for Sarah Palin. Let the blamin go on Palin - Page 3 Empty Re: Knives come out for Sarah Palin. Let the blamin go on Palin

Post  Mort Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:44 pm

ANCHORAGE, Alaska – Just as Sen. Ted Stevens appeared set to return to Congress, felony conviction and all, his re-election bid has faltered. If he loses, it also closes a possible door into the Senate anytime soon for Gov. Sarah Palin.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081113/ap_on_el_se/alaska_senate

affraid Knives come out for Sarah Palin. Let the blamin go on Palin - Page 3 565479
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:06 pm

meta4 wrote:
Funny that no matter what I say you're first move is to rope Bman and I together... as if we collaborate on our bashing or someshit... unless Floridafun is in the discussion, then I'm roped with her sometimes. I often wonder if you even read what you write or just sound it out in your head and type it out. Sometimes you have the most peculiar way of writing something, then completely missing how OTHERS may read it.

Assertation? A very cromulent word in this context, and exactly my point! I "assertate" that you opened the discussion up further.

meta4 wrote:It sounded like you were asserting that if someone likes McCain they should automatically like Palin.

The most amusing thing about this discussion is that you're admitting that you have no statistics on which to base your statements, and then when I comment how this is so much "IMO" material that you're trying to spin into some explanation as to why Palin is justified in blaming others for losing her VP seat.

Some great leader, very self-effacing. You seem to be saying you blame the media for trying to vet her on behalf of Democracy. Or you blame the sitting Pres. and the voters for slighting McCain when he picked her. She doesn't know anything about members of NAFTA or the "continental nature" of the nation of Africa.
I could sure use the brick wall emoticon right now. What is so frickin' peculiar about my comments? You grabbed 'blaming the media' completely out of the air! Canuck said "She was chosen because she is a woman." You have no problem accepting statements like that as fact. Why don't you ask him for statistics to back it up if you feel that's so important?

So you don't like being mentioned along with Bman? Once again, you feel like you need to find some deeper meaning in my comments and so you come up with a theory that I must think you 2 are collaborating. Geesh, if you think Palin cost the Repubs the election, fine, just disagree and be done with it.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:29 pm

Canuck wrote:
Mort wrote:
Bman wrote:Sarah is trash!!!! What did the McCain advisors call her and her family? Oh ... Wasilla Hillbillies.

That's what's confusing why would he choose her in the first place Question What a Face

She was chosen because she is a woman. They expected the women who were bitter over Hillary's loss to Barack to vote for them because of her.
But when she spoke, it made those bitter women come to their senses, essentially it was like a bitchslap. lol!

Hey Canuck... do you have any statistics that say she was a woman or chosen as running mate because she was a woman?

Razz

Obviously, this is a rhetorical question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:35 pm

Markwes wrote:
So you don't like being mentioned along with Bman? Once again, you feel like you need to find some deeper meaning in my comments and so you come up with a theory that I must think you 2 are collaborating. Geesh, if you think Palin cost the Repubs the election, fine, just disagree and be done with it.

Bman, I have no problem being mentioned alongside you in weak replies to even weaker arguments. I *think* that's the real reason you and I get tossed into the same replies together, but I have no statistics to back that up.

1. What do you think we could do about this?
2. What do you think cost the repub's more this election, the party, McCain, the President, or Sarah Palin as VP?

Oh, and we still have to get together for that "celebratory" beverage. Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:39 pm

meta4 wrote:
Canuck wrote:
Mort wrote:
Bman wrote:Sarah is trash!!!! What did the McCain advisors call her and her family? Oh ... Wasilla Hillbillies.

That's what's confusing why would he choose her in the first place Question What a Face

She was chosen because she is a woman. They expected the women who were bitter over Hillary's loss to Barack to vote for them because of her.
But when she spoke, it made those bitter women come to their senses, essentially it was like a bitchslap. lol!

Hey Canuck... do you have any statistics that say she was a woman or chosen as running mate because she was a woman?

Razz

Obviously, this is a rhetorical question.

Whoops, I forgot to put IMO....LOL, stop making my life difficult dammit... Mad
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:15 pm

I think we should all try to neet up and have a good time you too Markwes.........when? where Question
Question Knives come out for Sarah Palin. Let the blamin go on Palin - Page 3 56897 Knives come out for Sarah Palin. Let the blamin go on Palin - Page 3 864173 Knives come out for Sarah Palin. Let the blamin go on Palin - Page 3 880362
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:20 pm

Mort wrote:I think we should all try to neet up and have a good time you too Markwes.........when? where Question
Question Knives come out for Sarah Palin. Let the blamin go on Palin - Page 3 56897 Knives come out for Sarah Palin. Let the blamin go on Palin - Page 3 864173 Knives come out for Sarah Palin. Let the blamin go on Palin - Page 3 880362

Yeah, where are we gonna meet? Chops? Or is meta gonna cook for us? lol!
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:30 pm

Mort wrote:I think we should all try to neet up and have a good time you too Markwes.........when? where Question

Naw, I'll pass on the depilatory... Very Happy

http://www.neet-sy.com/

I'm game for a meetup. I'm guessing most probably wouldn't be.. wait, there's only like a dozen or so regular posters, maybe not.

It's the trolls that I'm afraid of affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:16 pm

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/13/msnbc-retracts-false-palin-story-duped/

MSNBC was the victim of a hoax when it reported that an adviser to John McCain had identified himself as the source of an embarrassing story about former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, the network said Wednesday.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:20 pm

Knives come out for Sarah Palin. Let the blamin go on Palin - Page 3 565479
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:20 pm

Markwes wrote:http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/13/msnbc-retracts-false-palin-story-duped/

MSNBC was the victim of a hoax when it reported that an adviser to John McCain had identified himself as the source of an embarrassing story about former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, the network said Wednesday.
Is that kind of like how Palin was the victim of a hoax by a radio station that claimed to be the French President? scratch
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:47 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
Markwes wrote:http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/13/msnbc-retracts-false-palin-story-duped/

Is that kind of like how Palin was the victim of a hoax by a radio station that claimed to be the French President? scratch

LOL, yeppers, those damn Canookians, EH.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:50 pm

Markwes wrote:if you think Palin cost the Repubs the election, fine, just disagree and be done with it.

I think it was more of McCain failing to have a plan for America's concerns that really killed his chances. Palin was just homemade cream frosting on the fail cake. I've talked to a lot of people who would have liked to vote for McCain if he actually had some real plans or courses of action he wanted to take. He was too full of empty rhetoric and negative campaigning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:57 pm

Jugomugo wrote:
Markwes wrote:if you think Palin cost the Repubs the election, fine, just disagree and be done with it.

I think it was more of McCain failing to have a plan for America's concerns that really killed his chances. Palin was just homemade cream frosting on the fail cake. I've talked to a lot of people who would have liked to vote for McCain if he actually had some real plans or courses of action he wanted to take. He was too full of empty rhetoric and negative campaigning.
I actually agree with that 100%!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:56 pm

Jugomugo wrote:

The negative campaigning definitely turned me off. His demeanor changed in the last weeks before the election, which I have to think was a result of his advisors.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3