The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McNabb votes for the first time

+2
Cincy Fan 44
LTRT
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

McNabb votes for the first time - Page 2 Empty Re: McNabb votes for the first time

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:20 pm

Bman wrote:America is MUCH better off beginning yesterday than what we were 48 hours ago.
Just a side note the Dow is down nearly 900 pts since yesterday. Carry on.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

McNabb votes for the first time - Page 2 Empty Re: McNabb votes for the first time

Post  Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:34 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
Bman wrote:America is MUCH better off beginning yesterday than what we were 48 hours ago.

Yes it is because it was announced late yesterday that 481,000 NEW unemployment applications were recieved in October, a gazillion more than they were expecting. Carry on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:34 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

LOL, are you Side Note Cincy?

He is the president elect. The current administration is still responsible for the economy.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:36 pm

LTRT wrote:
Bman wrote:
LTRT wrote:
Bman wrote:Fluck ... upset because people voted. Hilarious ... cry and whine because you got beat because people voted. That is sad.

No the sad thing is you had people voting that could've cared less about voting until a man of color gets the nomination.

AMAZING ... voting against a person because he is black is A-OK with you but voting for someone because he is black is just wrong.

All I can say is wow! That is really sad. Should we just not allow them to vote? Should we have separate drinking fountains and restrooms too? I find it great that the black people in America were motivated to go vote even if it was because he was black. Now EVERY child in America knows that if they do the right things that they too can do anything.

America is MUCH better off beginning yesterday than what we were 48 hours ago.

Quit parsing my posts you clown

You are the one that stated the color factor was on both sides of the aisle. Geez, have you been reincarnated as Jesse?

lol!

Obama is the President afro
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:46 pm

Canuck wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

He is the president elect. The current administration is still responsible for the economy.
I don't think I blamed it on anybody, did I? Now if the Dow was UP 900 points since yesterday, I would feel confident in saying that America is MUCH better off than it was 48 hours ago.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:05 pm

Simmer down boys... time for some fried chicken and watermelon.

Last edited by Jugomugo on Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:05 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
Canuck wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

I don't think I blamed it on anybody, did I? Now if the Dow was UP 900 points since yesterday, I would feel confident in saying that America is MUCH better off than it was 48 hours ago.

You're right Cincy, I apologize for making the assumption you were blaming anyone.
I interpreted Bman's post as saying because Obama is elected he feels America is much better off.

cheers
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:11 pm

I've never heard of "Friend Chicken" before? scratch Wink
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:19 pm

Considering the source lol yeah Friendly Chicken sounds good lol! McNabb votes for the first time - Page 2 880362 McNabb votes for the first time - Page 2 496511 McNabb votes for the first time - Page 2 431148
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:12 am

meta4 wrote:
LTRT wrote:
meta4 wrote:
Markwes wrote:Hmmm, I guess he didn't feel it was duty before, but now does for some reason.

LTRT wrote:A little birdie told me that millions and millions of people had the very same reason, weird huh.

From now on you shouldn't need to wonder why your opinion may be respected less than it has been in the past.

Please don't try to convince us that the results were not indicative of anything but.

Why don't you tell me what the results were indicative of, and your source*. (*Each and every one.)

Young voters not essential to Obama triumph
Analysis shatters exit-polling myth, but shows black voters were vital

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27582147/
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:07 am

LTRT wrote:
meta4 wrote:
LTRT wrote:
meta4 wrote:
Markwes wrote:Hmmm, I guess he didn't feel it was duty before, but now does for some reason.

LTRT wrote:A little birdie told me that millions and millions of people had the very same reason, weird huh.

From now on you shouldn't need to wonder why your opinion may be respected less than it has been in the past.

Please don't try to convince us that the results were not indicative of anything but.

Why don't you tell me what the results were indicative of, and your source*. (*Each and every one.)

Young voters not essential to Obama triumph
Analysis shatters exit-polling myth, but shows black voters were vital

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27582147/

the race obcession from you is really dumb. they finally got a great candidate who spoke to things they agree with..and oh bonus, the candidate is 1/2 black! they worked hard to get him voted in. they deserve alot of credit. so do all the states who have a low percentage of blacks in comparison to WHITE voters, who also worked hard to get him voted in. soooo....did YOUR vote have nothing to do with race? kettle.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:28 pm

floridafun wrote:...did YOUR vote have nothing to do with race? kettle.

What's the kettle for? Are you trying to suggest I voted for McCain b/c he is white? Now that's funny.

I voted straight party ticket. This topic is about a black pro-QB voting for BHO b/c he is black. My source was a reply to another as proof of what was discussed earlier in the thread.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:35 pm

LTRT wrote:

What's the kettle for? Are you trying to suggest I voted for McCain b/c he is white? Now that's funny.

I voted straight party ticket. This topic is about a black pro-QB voting for BHO b/c he is black. My source was a reply to another as proof of what was discussed earlier in the thread.
That's the FF standard response, "kettle". Ha!
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:38 am

Markwes wrote:
LTRT wrote:

That's the FF standard response, "kettle". Ha!

only when it is applicable cincy. i dont use it often. i base it on the following from just this thread..

""Please don't try to convince us that the results were not indicative of anything but.

A little birdie told me that millions and millions of people had the very same reason, weird huh.

Hmmm, I guess he didn't feel it was duty before, but now does for some reason.

No the sad thing is you had people voting that could've cared less about voting until a man of color gets the nomination.

Geez, have you been reincarnated as Jesse?

Analysis shatters exit-polling myth, but shows black voters were vital""

ltr because you are so worked up about blacks votes getting obama into office based on all your comments regarding the topic, its amusing that you now want to stay only on the topic of the original thread start. whether you voted straight party ticket doesnt answer what i asked you.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:02 pm

LTRT wrote:

LOL ... "I voted straight party ticket" ... is that because Rush, Hannity, Coulture and YOUR friends at AWB told you too?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:57 pm

Bman wrote:
LTRT wrote:

LOL ... "I voted straight party ticket" ... is that because Rush, Hannity, Coulture and YOUR friends at AWB told you too?

No, unlike any misconceptions you may have about me Bman, I have voted Republican since I was 18 yrs old. Very Happy
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:47 am

LTRT wrote:
Bman wrote:
LTRT wrote:

No, unlike any misconceptions you may have about me Bman, I have voted Republican since I was 18 yrs old. Very Happy

No misconceptions there ... so the republican is ALWAYS the right candidate. You right wingers like to call us SHEEP ... shit, you guys march in lockstep. I thought we fought WWII to stop the Nazi's.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:09 am

Bman wrote:... so the republican is ALWAYS the right candidate.

Please don't spin my post. You asked me about my vote regarding FF's and my dialogue in this topic. I gave you my answer. Now regarding your statement in response, when a democratic candidate runs for an office that has the values and beliefs as I, then I would consider that person, but that has yet to play out.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:18 am

Bman wrote:LOL ... "I voted straight party ticket" ...
Was there a "Gay & Lesbian Party Ticket"??? lol!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2