The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abortion Doc killed

+4
Cincy Fan 44
Scooby01_98
Markwes
floridafun
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Abortion Doc killed - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion Doc killed

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
Markwes wrote:
Pez wrote:The issue isnt that abortion is wrong, everyone knows that already. The issue is that abortions happen.
The same could be said about any illegal activity. Stealing happens. Burglary happens. If these things never happened, there would be no need for laws against them.
To borrow a phrase from Bman...ZING! Laughing

You must have preauthorization to use my phrases ... use of Zing is reserved for myself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:45 am

Bman wrote:
Pez wrote:
floridafun wrote:the issue is that abortions would continue to happen even if roe v wade were struck down.

Agree... hence I'm pro-choice... I just find it interesting that some On the pro-life camp are their own worst enemy by blaming sex for abortions... Against both abortion and contraception.

Don't you know that America is supposed to follow Kroman's rule ... NO SEX unless you are married, it is a special treat God created just for opposite married folks.

You continue to show just how much of a dufus and hypocrite you are. My opinion of marriage is biblical based. Again, Mr. Hypocrite when you sit in that pew every Sunday morning as you claim to do I'm sure your pastor has mentioned the biblical stance on marriage. Do you get up and leave because you are so against your pastor's stance or do you sit there in the pew and pat yourself on the back when you go home for being a good boy and going to church?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:52 am

Bman wrote:
Pez wrote:
Bman wrote:
Pez wrote:
floridafun wrote:the issue is that abortions would continue to happen even if roe v wade were struck down.

Agree... hence I'm pro-choice... I just find it interesting that some On the pro-life camp are their own worst enemy by blaming sex for abortions... Against both abortion and contraception.

Don't you know that America is supposed to follow Kroman's rule ... NO SEX unless you are married, it is a special treat God created just for opposite married folks.

heh... there's quite a few that share that opinion with Kroman... and ultimately that's where any religious-based argument against abortion ends up... an argument against sex. That is the real enemy of the pro-life movement... that and the insistence of some that you are either pro-life or pro-abortion... I just get the feeling that many on the pro-life side aren't being honest with themselves.

FeatherHead (from the JG Board) has the same view as Kroman (FeatherHead is a fundementalist Baptist) but he had all kinds of pre-marital sex now that he is married it should just be for the married. I find the hypocrisy hilarious ...do as I say not as I do/did.

You can't regulate something pleasureful that is personal ... therefore abstinence only will NOT work, the religious right have their head buried in the sand, it just won't work. So the sanest way to limit abortions is to push contraception and that is why I support school nurses being able to hand out condoms etc ... I would never support handing out the pill, a family doctor should be involved in that but if want to reduce unwanted pregnancies, std and death from hiv and hep-c we need to give up the abstinence only approach.

Pro-abortionists like bman and pez aren't honest with themselves. They think it's ok for babies to be murdered but disguise it as a "choice" decision. Then they want to bash Christians, like FF does, when a Christian stands on faith and speaks out against abortion. The liberals are supposed to be the party of choice and inclusion. That is if you agree with their views. Talk about the ultimate hypcorites.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:54 am

floridafun wrote:
Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:You can't regulate something pleasureful that is personal ... therefore abstinence only will NOT work, the religious right have their head buried in the sand, it just won't work.
I think it was Pez who said the term 'partial birth abortion' is a pro life term, which is fair enough. On the same side of the coin, I would suggest that 'abstinence only' is a term the left like to use. Teaching your kids to abstain from sex and then turning around and telling them "but if you're going to do it..." gives them an "out clause".

which leftie can you name that promotes/supports abstinance only? i could google mucho mucho rr programs and educationational materials that do stress abstinence only. including the international aids relief under bush.

Bman is the only lefty I can think of but I don't believe he promotes abstinance only.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:56 am

Pez wrote:
Bman wrote:
Pez wrote:

heh... there's quite a few that share that opinion with Kroman... and ultimately that's where any religious-based argument against abortion ends up... an argument against sex. That is the real enemy of the pro-life movement... that and the insistence of some that you are either pro-life or pro-abortion... I just get the feeling that many on the pro-life side aren't being honest with themselves.

Feelings.......whoa whoa whoa feelings. Liberals just do what feels good..... Feelings....whoa whoa whoa feelings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:34 am

English ****** ******, do you speak it? LOL

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:46 am

Markwes wrote:
Pez wrote:The issue isnt that abortion is wrong, everyone knows that already. The issue is that abortions happen.
The same could be said about any illegal activity. Stealing happens. Burglary happens. If these things never happened, there would be no need for laws against them.

Yet even though there are laws against burglary, burglaries still happen...

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:50 am

Kroman wrote:

Pro-abortionists like bman and pez aren't honest with themselves. They think it's ok for babies to be murdered but disguise it as a "choice" decision. Then they want to bash Christians, like FF does, when a Christian stands on faith and speaks out against abortion. The liberals are supposed to be the party of choice and inclusion. That is if you agree with their views. Talk about the ultimate hypcorites.

I think I've been pretty reasonable throughout this discussion, despite the fact that you insult and insult and insult... just go away man.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:30 am

The only regret I have after stepping back from mod duties is not banning his bigoted pathetic ass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:37 am

meta4 wrote:The only regret I have after stepping back from mod duties is not banning his bigoted pathetic ass.

Because Bman is much more sane...... No
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:49 am

Scooby01_98 wrote:
meta4 wrote:The only regret I have after stepping back from mod duties is not banning his bigoted pathetic ass.

KETTLE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:56 am

Scooby01_98 wrote:

Me a bigot, now that is funny if you knew anything about me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:59 am

Scooby01_98 wrote:

The question I wrestled with... If I would have banned Bman, would Kroman have settled down? Asked inversely, If I would have banned Kroman, would Bman have settled down. The answer was obvious to me. Aside from the fact that he's insulted the board, and me directly.

And for all this, has the board collectively gained anything? More interesting? More clarity? Another opinion? You know what they say about opinions, the rest of the opinions on The Real Board just don't read the same way his do.

Given the way things have gone in the last 3 weeks, left unchanged, I expect the end is nigh. At the very least, for me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:19 am

Man what is that on my back...oh, wait, that's peer pressure on it... Suspect
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:13 am

Why do people shit their pants over other peoples' opinions? Geesh, move on to a different topic if you can't get along. This is getting stupid.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:20 am

IrishGuy wrote:Why do people shit their pants over other peoples' opinions? Geesh, move on to a different topic if you can't get along. This is getting stupid.

Abortion Doc killed - Page 2 795451
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:26 am

IrishGuy wrote:
loaner1 wrote:For Fuck sakes...

What ever happen to Respect for each other. I thought we were adults not a bunch of children.

Give loaner all three or five or one of my positive shindex points today. Very well stated.

(quoted from the Feedback thread)

For Fuck sake... Have you already forgotten your own comments?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:28 am

meta4 wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:

What ever happen to Respect for each other. I thought we were adults not a bunch of children.

Give loaner all three or five or one of my positive shindex points today. Very well stated.

Well for Fuck sake...whats the problem with that?
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:37 am

IrishGuy wrote:
meta4 wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:

Well for Fuck sake...whats the problem with that?

You don't see the slightest contradiction between respect and "if you don't like it, leave."? Remind me what the purpose or benefit of having respect for others opinions would be?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:46 am

We really need a pregnant bisexual female parent on the board... maybe we can talk about abortion, same sex marriage, homosexuality nature vs nurture, and throw in evolution for good measure..

Seriously... thanks for slapping around here... I cant help it that some people just want to be fucktards... I should have known better than to add anything to an abortion thread...

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:49 am

I get that deja vu feeling every once in a while... and I wonder...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:56 am

meta4 wrote:

You don't see the slightest contradiction between respect and "if you don't like it, leave."? Remind me what the purpose or benefit of having respect for others opinions would be?

Not meant as "if you don't like it, leave" moreso if you don't like it, and can't get your side of the arguement to be agreed upon by every single person, move to a different topic. I just don't see how/why some get so worked up by life issues.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:59 am

IrishGuy wrote:
meta4 wrote:

Not meant as "if you don't like it, leave" moreso if you don't like it, and can't get your side of the arguement to be agreed upon by every single person, move to a different topic. I just don't see how/why some get so worked up by life issues.

Irish, do you feel like you are wading into muddy waters?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:06 pm

Bman wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:
meta4 wrote:

Yessir, thats usually why I don't participate in these type of conversations. But, the last week or so, I'd say the overwhelmingly majority of conversating has been in these types of topics. I can't go through a day of work without conversating here. I think I'll start a new topic about beer or something. Maybe, just maybe thats a topic that everyone can be civil about. And if someone doesn't drink, or is against drinking, maybe he/she could just not post in that thread.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:17 pm

IrishGuy wrote:
Bman wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:
meta4 wrote:

Yessir, thats usually why I don't participate in these type of conversations. But, the last week or so, I'd say the overwhelmingly majority of conversating has been in these types of topics. I can't go through a day of work without conversating here. I think I'll start a new topic about beer or something. Maybe, just maybe thats a topic that everyone can be civil about. And if someone doesn't drink, or is against drinking, maybe he/she could just not post in that thread.

What happens when someone chooses not to do what they could do? For example, tangenting into this discourse in an abortion related thread? Could you resist the temptation to post?

There's that familiar feeling again...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next