The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abortion Doc killed

+4
Cincy Fan 44
Scooby01_98
Markwes
floridafun
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Abortion Doc killed - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion Doc killed

Post  IrishGuy Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:39 pm

meta4 wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:
Bman wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:
meta4 wrote:

You don't see the slightest contradiction between respect and "if you don't like it, leave."? Remind me what the purpose or benefit of having respect for others opinions would be?

Not meant as "if you don't like it, leave" moreso if you don't like it, and can't get your side of the arguement to be agreed upon by every single person, move to a different topic. I just don't see how/why some get so worked up by life issues.

Irish, do you feel like you are wading into muddy waters?

Yessir, thats usually why I don't participate in these type of conversations. But, the last week or so, I'd say the overwhelmingly majority of conversating has been in these types of topics. I can't go through a day of work without conversating here. I think I'll start a new topic about beer or something. Maybe, just maybe thats a topic that everyone can be civil about. And if someone doesn't drink, or is against drinking, maybe he/she could just not post in that thread.

What happens when someone chooses not to do what they could do? For example, tangenting into this discourse in an abortion related thread? Could you resist the temptation to post?

There's that familiar feeling again...

guilty... Neutral

just venting I guess. I'll now go back to my gardeningbeersportsfoodgrillingchitchatrantsandraves thread.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:53 pm

it was actually a decent thread until the dumbass latent homo showed up.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:55 pm

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2009/09/antiabortion_activist_shot_in.html?m

OWOSSO, Michigan -- State police at the Corunna post have confirmed a well-known anti-abortion activist was shot multiple times and killed this morning in front of Owosso High School

Where are all the liberals condemning this action?

Note - sarcasm intended
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  SavoyTruffle Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:16 pm

My stance on either of these incidents, as far as this forum goes, can be best explained with the following:

Link

Mostly because I've got a bad feeling about what's about to commence here (again)...
SavoyTruffle
SavoyTruffle
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:00 pm

Pez wrote:it was actually a decent thread until the dumbass latent homo showed up.

Wow this is an old thread... glad to see I was on my game... no idea who I was talking about...

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:28 pm

Markwes wrote:http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2009/09/antiabortion_activist_shot_in.html?m

OWOSSO, Michigan -- State police at the Corunna post have confirmed a well-known anti-abortion activist was shot multiple times and killed this morning in front of Owosso High School

Where are all the liberals condemning this action?

Note - sarcasm intended

You waiting for me to weigh in?

Those damn guns ... if we had stronger gun control laws this would not have happened. (had to say that ... just had to)

I feel sorry for the family, it should not have happened and the assassin should be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3