The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NYT/CBS Poll sees doubt on Budget & Health Care

2 posters

Go down

NYT/CBS Poll sees doubt on Budget & Health Care Empty NYT/CBS Poll sees doubt on Budget & Health Care

Post  LTRT Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Obama Poll Sees Doubt on Budget and Health Care
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/18/us/politics/18poll.html?_r=2&hp

A substantial majority of Americans say President Obama has not developed a strategy to deal with the budget deficit, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll, which also found that support for his plans to overhaul health care, rescue the auto industry and close the prison at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, falls well below his job approval ratings.

From the beloved NY Times and those awesome journalists over at CBS.
Aw shucks, the honeymoon is over.....

(so how many posts will it take before the name-calling) Suspect
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

NYT/CBS Poll sees doubt on Budget & Health Care Empty Re: NYT/CBS Poll sees doubt on Budget & Health Care

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:10 pm

What our government fails to realize is that you can't spend more than you take in. Stop me if I sound out of line. But I keep forgetting they'll just print up more money. Mo Money Mo Money Mo Money! (In Living Color reference for anybody wondering)
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

NYT/CBS Poll sees doubt on Budget & Health Care Empty Re: NYT/CBS Poll sees doubt on Budget & Health Care

Post  Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:20 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:What our government fails to realize is that you can't spend more than you take in. Stop me if I sound out of line. But I keep forgetting they'll just print up more money. Mo Money Mo Money Mo Money! (In Living Color reference for anybody wondering)

The democrats think spending money our government doesn't have is an economic stimulas. They are a bunch of economic idiots.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:22 am

Kroman wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:What our government fails to realize is that you can't spend more than you take in. Stop me if I sound out of line. But I keep forgetting they'll just print up more money. Mo Money Mo Money Mo Money! (In Living Color reference for anybody wondering)

The democrats think spending money our government doesn't have is an economic stimulas. They are a bunch of economic idiots.
Republicans are just as guilty too (in the sense that they spent/spend money they don't have either). I guess that's the American Way...
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:25 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
Kroman wrote:

Republicans are just as guilty too (in the sense that they spent/spend money they don't have either). I guess that's the American Way...

As far as I'm concerned our entire government is made up of a bunch of financial idiots. But it's the democrats who are pushing all this ridiculous spending with the stimulus package and healthcare overhaul among other things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:49 am

I want the foot on the accelerator right now for a while to pull us out of this DEPRESSION. I disagree with all of you ... we need to spend. If we can afford to spend trillions on tax cuts for the rich and trillions to fight an unjust war in Iraq we can spend money on healthcare at home and remedy other social injustices.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down