The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presidential Race

+4
floridafun
LTRT
Markwes
Cincy Fan 44
8 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Presidential Race - Page 11 Empty Re: Presidential Race

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:48 pm

meta4 wrote:
Bman wrote:
LTRT wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Congratulations to Barack Hussein Obama! LTRT, you ever thought about being Hillary's press secretary?

I was wondering if Bman was buying a round tonight. Very Happy

I will be at La Margarita tonight for the Allen County 4 Obama Victory celebration. If any of you show up and come up and give me the board password I will share my pitcher of golden margaritas with you.

What time are you going to be there?

7:15
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:58 pm

Bman wrote:
meta4 wrote:
Bman wrote:
LTRT wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Congratulations to Barack Hussein Obama! LTRT, you ever thought about being Hillary's press secretary?

I will be at La Margarita tonight for the Allen County 4 Obama Victory celebration. If any of you show up and come up and give me the board password I will share my pitcher of golden margaritas with you.

What time are you going to be there?

7:15

Dang. I am doing a little window shopping at Best Buy (jefferson) but I think I'll be headed home before 7ish. Have fun anyway...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:16 pm

Bman wrote:
LTRT wrote:

Free Margaritas and I'm stuck in Atlanta this week
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:58 am

i am worried about john sidney mccain and whether we can trust him because his parents happened to give him the middle name SIDNEY....is he a closet serial killer....a rapist??? dont let him fool you about what a good guy he is..a persons middle name is a valid reason not to trust them as barack hussein obama fear-mongers well understand!!! our nations security and very survival could be at stake!! EEEEEK the sky is falling!!! Rolling Eyes

After 3 ½ years of investigation, it is time to present the facts and findings which proves the charges that Dr. Sidney Siemer is a serial child rapist and that his daughter Susan Siemer Hamlin was a principle victim of Dr. Siemer.

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/08aug/caseagainstsiemer.html

Sidney Campbell on americas most wanted list
Burglary of a Habitation , Henderson , TX
Aggravated Sexual Assault on a Child , Henderson , TX

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=56036

Several years ago, Fiorentino was reportedly attached to star in a movie to be produced by a Megan's Law website hall-of-famer, convicted child molester Sidney Kiwitt - the creep who, according to a UPI report allegedly raped and sodomized an 11-year-old girl four times in 1997.

http://www.hollywoodinterrupted.com/archives/the_pelican_briefs_linda_fiorentino_hollywood_pi.phtml
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:31 am

I pity the future candidate who has "Oswald" as a middle name, or gasp, a last name...but that person would probably just be pansy, er patsy anyways...
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:48 am

I always liked the way "McVeigh" sounded Smile

He died at the age of 33, exactly 90 days before the 9/11 attacks. His middle name was James.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:31 am

meta4 wrote:I always liked the way "McVeigh" sounded Smile

He died at the age of 33, exactly 90 days before the 9/11 attacks. His middle name was James.

I think he quoted Henley's "Invictus" as his last statement. Which I thought was pretty in character for someone moments from dying.

Edit >>>

OUT of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Last edited by pez on Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:40 am

I don't want to sound like I'm supporting this guy or his radical violent actions. I agree Pez that the poem is a good one, in the context moments before death.

Here's another one for the domestic name list... Eric Rudolph. Abortion clinics, gay and les nightclub and the confusing one... the Olympic games in Atlanta.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:41 am

meta4 wrote:I don't want to sound like I'm supporting this guy or his radical violent actions. I agree Pez that the poem is a good one, in the context moments before death.

Here's another one for the domestic name list... Eric Rudolph. Abortion clinics, gay and les nightclub and the confusing one... the Olympic games in Atlanta.

I think that is why rudolph guiliani dropped so early...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:56 am

pez wrote:
meta4 wrote:I don't want to sound like I'm supporting this guy or his radical violent actions. I agree Pez that the poem is a good one, in the context moments before death.

I think that is why rudolph guiliani dropped so early...
I blame the deer with the red nose!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:08 pm

They better watch it, she'll sick Billy on them. Laughing

Democratic Leaders Pressure Clinton to Get Aboard Obama Bandwagon — and Now
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/06/05/clinton-to-congratulate-obama-unlikely-to-walk-off-political-stage/
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:39 pm

This guy's comment is really dumb...

Black Entertainment Television founder Bob Johnson told FOX News on Thursday that he is still plugging away for Clinton to be Obama’s running mate. He has asked the Congressional Black Caucus to state publicly who they think Obama’s best option is for a vice presidential running mate.

“Hillary has part of the Democratic puzzle, Obama has part of the Democratic puzzle. I think the demographic pieces that she brings to his demographic voters gives us a certainty of winning the presidency. And that’s the most important thing, and that’s why I think the two should come together,” he said.

I'm confident that Obama will pick his best running mate, not the one that will sacrifice his administration for the purposes of winning the presidency.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:41 pm

You know, I don't get it. All this talk about uniting the country, republicans and democrats working together, and it seems all most of these democratic leaders are only worried about "bringing the party together". 'Hillary is taking too long to concede', 'refused to acknowledge Obama's historical event', and so on. So what! She has been blasting Obama for months and now that it's over she is supposed to immediately start showing her support and tell everyone what a great president he would be. It just boggles my mind sometimes.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:44 pm

Markwes wrote:You know, I don't get it. All this talk about uniting the country, republicans and democrats working together, and it seems all most of these democratic leaders are only worried about "bringing the party together". 'Hillary is taking too long to concede', 'refused to acknowledge Obama's historical event', and so on. So what! She has been blasting Obama for months and now that it's over she is supposed to immediately start showing her support and tell everyone what a great president he would be. It just boggles my mind sometimes.

Mine too, this is the most in depth I've gotten on any candidate, for any election, ever. But I think it's worth it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:56 pm

Markwes wrote:You know, I don't get it. All this talk about uniting the country, republicans and democrats working together, and it seems all most of these democratic leaders are only worried about "bringing the party together". 'Hillary is taking too long to concede', 'refused to acknowledge Obama's historical event', and so on. So what! She has been blasting Obama for months and now that it's over she is supposed to immediately start showing her support and tell everyone what a great president he would be. It just boggles my mind sometimes.

I think there is a vocal minority that want an Obama/Clinton ticket... and her delay of concession (in their eyes) is lessening the chances of that happening. I franly don give a rats *** what she does anymore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11