The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillary and Billy

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hillary and Billy - Page 2 Empty Re: Hillary and Billy

Post  IrishGuy Thu May 01, 2008 4:28 pm

Maybe debunked by snopes but I saw the picture where everyone is facing the flag with their hand over their hearts, and he is looking the other direction with his hands behind his back. I wasn't there, so maybe someone is just really skilled with photoshop.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu May 01, 2008 4:34 pm

IrishGuy wrote:Maybe debunked by snopes but I saw the picture where everyone is facing the flag with their hand over their hearts, and he is looking the other direction with his hands behind his back. I wasn't there, so maybe someone is just really skilled with photoshop.
That's what is so dangerous about today's technology. And if it was really true, wouldn't the Clinton machine be hammering this day after day after day after day?
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 01, 2008 4:36 pm

IrishGuy wrote:Maybe debunked by snopes but I saw the picture where everyone is facing the flag with their hand over their hearts, and he is looking the other direction with his hands behind his back. I wasn't there, so maybe someone is just really skilled with photoshop.

That has been debunked too ... I can't remember exactly but the time that picture was taken the anthem or pledge was over plus the flag was behind them not in front of them. And you only put your hand over your heart for the national anthem and not the pledge. Bill Richardson who is in that picture has come out and said Barack was perfectly fine with what he was doing in that picture. Enough for me.

Irish if this petty stuff bothers you then you will never vote from Obama, so no loss. If you think a man from a split racial home, raised by his grandparents, wife from the southside of Chicago who has made it this big, attended Princeton and Harvard has no respect for this country then you really have a closed mind. Obama is raising his children here, he lives here, he is an example of what America is all about. [b] I don't believe patriotism is proven by what you wear on your lapel, but what is in your heart.[/b] I know I don't wear an organ donation pin or bracelet and I am an organ receipient, does that mean I don't support organ donation? If you are a breast cancer survivor and you don't put a pink ribbon on your bumper and have the breat cancer awareness plate does that mean you don't care about breast cancer.

People who will vote on the issue of him not wearing a lapel pin, or not saying the pledge or not putting his hand over his heart for the anthem are missing the big picture. McCain is your man, his quote is " I don't really understand this economy thing" and "yes, I think a case could be made that most americans are better off today than they were 8 years ago" ... yea vote for that! If we get that we deserve what we get!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Thu May 01, 2008 4:43 pm

bman, no worries. In reality I am a very non-political person. At this point it's just more about firing you up. Cincy has jumped on your wagon now. I most likely won't vote for anyone. I'm not very excited about any of the three candidates. McCain is a hell of a man who served this country and went through hell. But he is older than dirt and I'm not sure of his ability to be the leader of this country. He would need a great running partner to get me into a voting booth. I'm really against the universal healthcare, so Hillary's out on that one, not sure how Obama is on that. When it gets down to two candidates, I might look at the issues again to determine if I'll make a choice.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 01, 2008 4:44 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
meta4 wrote: Ouch, I have something stuck in my eye....
That would be my finger... lol!

I should have expected such a response... from a Catholic rabbit

I have no problem with Catholics, they are ... uh, well ... human, like me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu May 01, 2008 4:49 pm

meta4 wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

I didn't say I wasn't a Catholic who sometimes has sinister thoughts... Twisted Evil Just pickin' on ya'...take a deep breath.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 01, 2008 5:02 pm

IrishGuy wrote:bman, no worries. In reality I am a very non-political person. At this point it's just more about firing you up. Cincy has jumped on your wagon now. I most likely won't vote for anyone. I'm not very excited about any of the three candidates. McCain is a hell of a man who served this country and went through hell. But he is older than dirt and I'm not sure of his ability to be the leader of this country. He would need a great running partner to get me into a voting booth. I'm really against the universal healthcare, so Hillary's out on that one, not sure how Obama is on that. When it gets down to two candidates, I might look at the issues again to determine if I'll make a choice.

thanks for firing me up ... lol. A kidney receipient has to watch their bloodpressure, this board and this election is KILLING me. lol

I have tried to refrain the past 48 hours from commenting much on here about the election, going to be a rough next 6 days for the Bman.

Last edited by Bman on Thu May 01, 2008 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Thu May 01, 2008 5:11 pm

Don't forget American Idol getting you worked up too. Rolling Eyes
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 01, 2008 5:16 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
meta4 wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

I didn't say I wasn't a Catholic who sometimes has sinister thoughts... Twisted Evil Just pickin' on ya'...take a deep breath.

Typical catholic... sinister thoughts on a regular basis... Suspect No worries Cincy... you rock Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 01, 2008 5:28 pm

IrishGuy wrote:Don't forget American Idol getting you worked up too. Rolling Eyes

No I had to take Cincy on in this case since he is so against Bill Maher!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2