The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob Evans makes bad experience good!

Go down

Bob Evans makes bad experience good! Empty Bob Evans makes bad experience good!

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:46 pm

Went to Bob Evans tonight with the family. When we got our food, just about everybody's was room temp (chicken parmesan, garlic bread, fries, kids meal burgers, etc...). What made it worse was we had a direct line of site to our food, which was sitting on the shelf between the kitchen and the server area. It sat there for at least a good 8 minutes, so it was no surprise that our food wasn't warm when we got it. My wife sent the chicken parmesan back, and the waitress apologized and said she would take the drinks off our bill. So while the rest of us ate, my wife decided to go talk to the manager and just explain what happened. Much to his credit, he said not to worry about the bill, that it was on him and any dessert that we wanted (I passed on the dessert).
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Bob Evans makes bad experience good! Empty Re: Bob Evans makes bad experience good!

Post  Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:53 am

I stick to these guys for breakfast... they crank that stuff out fast, and it's harder to screw up... I love their biscuits and gravy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down