The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCain's VP????

+5
moondrop
LTRT
floridafun
Markwes
Cincy Fan 44
9 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

McCain's VP???? - Page 10 Empty Re: McCain's VP????

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:50 pm

Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:
Markwes wrote:I guess I've given up any hope of an end to mud-slinging from the left and a start to actually promoting your candidate. Talk amongst yourselves. Enjoy!

Oh .. Guiliani, thompson, Romney, PALIN and all were not slinging shit too?
Guiliani, thompson, Romney, PALIN and all are not members of this message board, so that's irrelevent.

What ever ... Card, You, Cincy, LTRT, Doe, VIS haven't slung any shit ... There are more right wingers on this board slinging shit than left wingers. Get over it.

Wait ... right wingers are just defending Palin and exposing Obama rightly ... whilst the left wing is slinging shit and lies. Laughable.

Sorry, but YSIW!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:52 pm

Markwes wrote:I guess I've given up any hope of an end to mud-slinging from the left and a start to actually promoting your candidate. Talk amongst yourselves. Enjoy!

Who's slinging mud? I thought OA called a "poo" day? Very Happy

It's all in good fun, it's not like anyone besides the members reads this board anyhow... right? Like Vis mentioned in another thread, it's good to hash out the good, the bad, the bullshit, the playas and the hatas.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:59 pm

Bman wrote:What ever ... Card, You, Cincy, LTRT, Doe, VIS haven't slung any shit ... There are more right wingers on this board slinging shit than left wingers. Get over it.

Wait ... right wingers are just defending Palin and exposing Obama rightly ... whilst the left wing is slinging shit and lies. Laughable.

Sorry, but YSIW!!!!
Why don't you take a good hard look at the topics that have been started in this section. Not counting Cincy, who is neutral whether you think so or not (oh I forgot, question Obama at all on anything and you're a right wing nut), 90% of the "slinging" topics are aimed at Republicans. I'm just taking a stab at the percentage but 90 sounds about right to me. Come on now, go back and look. Hurry now.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:09 pm

Soooooo, is Obama a Muslim? lol!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:16 pm

No, he's just a terrorist. Like everyone else with a middle name Hussein. Deep down, he's just biding time until he can send out his teeming millions to rape our crops and pillage our women.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:16 pm

i ordered my headscarf on his website today..its lovely and modest!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:40 pm

Bman wrote:
Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:

Oh .. Guiliani, thompson, Romney, PALIN and all were not slinging shit too?
Guiliani, thompson, Romney, PALIN and all are not members of this message board, so that's irrelevent.

What ever ... Card, You, Cincy, LTRT, Doe, VIS haven't slung any shit ... There are more right wingers on this board slinging shit than left wingers. Get over it.

Sorry, but YSIW!!!!

Right Winger?? Very Happy puleeese I've been a Dem as long as I could vote and other than Reagan in '84 I have not voted for a Republican Presidential candidate since. I have however voted for Luger and for one female council a large candidate (which I already regret). I worked hard for Taviano and Goldner but despise Maria Parra. I am sure I've voted every election I could and most of the primary and off year elections as well. Not a big deal because off year elections here for a dem takes about 15 seconds to cast a ballot. I think its funny that you would accuse me of being a right wing shit slinger when really other than the FM comment my main crime has been to call you out for being a talking point shrill.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:51 pm

floridafun wrote:i ordered my headscarf on his website today..its lovely and modest!

lol.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:04 pm

Vis wrote:
Right Winger?? Very Happy puleeese I've been a Dem as long as I could vote and other than Reagan in '84 I have not voted for a Republican Presidential candidate since. I have however voted for Luger and for one female council a large candidate (which I already regret). I worked hard for Taviano and Goldner but despise Maria Parra. I am sure I've voted every election I could and most of the primary and off year elections as well. Not a big deal because off year elections here for a dem takes about 15 seconds to cast a ballot. I think its funny that you would accuse me of being a right wing shit slinger when really other than the FM comment my main crime has been to call you out for being a talking point shrill.

First, Karen Goldner is a wonderful person. I am very glad I have gotten the chance to meet her, she definitely stands up for the people of Fort Wayne.

Secondly ... Maria Parra bothers me at times too.

Finally ... I count you as a right ringer since you are a sour and bitter PUMA who is going to cast your vote for McCain out of spite. If Barack had lost I could not fathom voting for McCain out of anger, the stakes are too large in this election for issues I care about to not vote for a candidate who defends my issues. But there are those PUMAs who will, I think there numbers are far smaller than the press wants people to believe but for me I could not have done it, too much at stake in this election. I would have been working for Hillary Clinton right now had Barack lost.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:21 pm

Well I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Calling out PUMA's because you disagree is your choice but party dealignment and realignment have occurred for as long as we've had parties. Bottom line is I don't like Senator Obama and will not vote for him and I'm not sure that I care for the direction of the party. For me a party dealignment is in order and thus a move toward being an independent voter is natural. Unfortunately we have closed primaries here so that will ultimately reduce my participation in the election process.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:59 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:36 am

Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:What ever ... Card, You, Cincy, LTRT, Doe, VIS haven't slung any shit ... There are more right wingers on this board slinging shit than left wingers. Get over it.

Sorry, but YSIW!!!!
Why don't you take a good hard look at the topics that have been started in this section. Not counting Cincy, who is neutral whether you think so or not (oh I forgot, question Obama at all on anything and you're a right wing nut), 90% of the "slinging" topics are aimed at Republicans. I'm just taking a stab at the percentage but 90 sounds about right to me. Come on now, go back and look. Hurry now.

first gotta pull myself up off the floor where i have been rolling in laughter ever since i read your whine about who starts the most topics that you and your right wing nut job support system constantly post on! guess if i were the only one you caould say i was being sexist but my fellow open minded cohurts have made that theory a no. then the obvious question begging to be asked is...do you need a basic go-over on what the NEW TOPIC button is for? did you think it only works if a liberal, or once-in-a-while-neutral-cincy use it? as stated earlier, YSIW!!! Basketball
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:04 am

Bman wrote:Great read on Palin from a female perspective.

http://warner.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/09/04/the-mirrored-ceiling/?ei=5070&emc=eta1

Thanks Bman that was great reading so were the comments at the bottom cheers
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:36 am

floridafun wrote:first gotta pull myself up off the floor where i have been rolling in laughter ever since i read your whine about who starts the most topics that you and your right wing nut job support system constantly post on! guess if i were the only one you caould say i was being sexist but my fellow open minded cohurts have made that theory a no. then the obvious question begging to be asked is...do you need a basic go-over on what the NEW TOPIC button is for? did you think it only works if a liberal, or once-in-a-while-neutral-cincy use it? as stated earlier, YSIW!!! Basketball
YBIOD: Your brain is on drugs.

My whole point which apparently went way over your head is that I don't go digging for dirt like you and your left wing nut jobs (to paraphrase your words) do. Hence I don't need to use the new topic button.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:40 pm

floridafun wrote:first gotta pull myself up off the floor where i have been rolling in laughter ever since i read your whine about who starts the most topics that you and your right wing nut job support system constantly post on! guess if i were the only one you caould say i was being sexist but my fellow open minded cohurts have made that theory a no. then the obvious question begging to be asked is...do you need a basic go-over on what the NEW TOPIC button is for? did you think it only works if a liberal, or once-in-a-while-neutral-cincy use it? as stated earlier, YSIW!!! Basketball

Awesome! And by the response, it must have 'left' welts!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:40 am

the lack of logic is so uh...moony LOL! whining about who starts all the new threads then defending it by saying the only reason one starts one is to dig for dirt LOL! thats probably what you thought when the evil viscious lefty rumors started floating around accusing bush of intentionally using lies to start his war confused
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:22 pm

HOW OBAMA BLEW IT
PAYS PRICE IN POLLS FOR BUNGLED ATTACKS ON SARAH
By Kirsten Powers (Democratic Stragegist)
http://www.nypost.com/seven/09092008/postopinion/opedcolumnists/how_obama_blew_it_128132.htm

"Lured by the McCain camp, Obama supporters engaged in an argument about who had more overall experience - the top of the Democratic ticket or the bottom of the GOP ticket."

Looks exactly like the way this thread has gone. Laughing
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:37 pm

LTRT wrote:HOW OBAMA BLEW IT
http://www.nypost.com/seven/09092008/postopinion/opedcolumnists/how_obama_blew_it_128132.htm

"Lured by the McCain camp, Obama supporters engaged in an argument about who had more overall experience - the top of the Democratic ticket or the bottom of the GOP ticket."

Now stop that LTRT! You know as well as I do that the only reason that columnist wrote that was because the owners of the NY Post are the same owners of FOX News and therefore had a gun to her head to type out such drivel. lol!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:50 pm

NYPost prints opinions from even right wing wackos ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:55 pm

Bman wrote:

NYPost prints opinions from even right wing wackos ...

Touché Cool
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  moondrop Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:10 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
Bman wrote:Vis called me a fucking moron on here a couple of times, well a fucking moron would let the McCain camp have a pass on this pick. Ain't happening ...
So are your feelings hurt that you got called something that you've called another on here?

Did you not know that BMAN stands for baby man. He acts like one all the time.

moondrop
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:34 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080909/pl_nm/usa_politics_women_dc

McCain's Big Pole Shifts Among White Women

I might have mixed that headline up a bit.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:40 pm

Markwes wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080909/pl_nm/usa_politics_women_dc

McCain's Big Pole Shifts Among White Women

I might have mixed that headline up a bit.
Ya think? Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:56 am

McCain's VP???? - Page 10 1220319894439
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelK Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:27 pm

Mort wrote:...image clipped...

Mort!

Pay

attention!

I think when a thread starts repeating itself...
MichaelK
MichaelK
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 73

http://iminurfortkillingurdudes.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next