The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCain's VP????

+5
moondrop
LTRT
floridafun
Markwes
Cincy Fan 44
9 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

McCain's VP???? - Page 9 Empty Re: McCain's VP????

Post  Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:24 pm

Jugomugo wrote:McCain's VP???? - Page 9 12205510

She's got some sweater kittens hidden in there..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:15 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:
meta4 wrote:Card,

Honestly, I have a tough time reading your posts. Do you ever talk straight? Most of your political posts seem to be regurgitated directly from Beck scripture. Not sure if I'll be able to respond to all of it because it will take me a while to filter out the Glenn Beck modulation... I don't consider myself a lefty or a righty, as some others do, and hence I generally don't respond as someone reading from the "Left/Right-handed Bible". You'll have to excuse me for several moments while I continue to filter.

For the record.. I've listened to the combo or Beck, Rush and Hannity a total of maybe 10 minutes in the past month...... so if you think there is some sort of right wing guidebook I'm reading from.. I'm not, it's all pretty much common sense.. if you attack one person inexperience, as Vis said, how can you ignore the others?

So... sorry if you don't like my answers... but I wasn't interjecting a whole lot of opinion in there. You want facts on if she is ready to lead, well, look at her history. Her constituents have yet to come forward and bash her for anything. The one looming black mark is this trooper deal, and again, if he threatened to kill someone, he should have been fired. As for the employee that didn't fire her, she is the governor. If she asks you to fire someone like that, for that reason, it shouldn't be an issue. The fact that she took on her own political party for corruption should speak enough about her character.

So again.. if you want facts showing how she'll be a good leader (as the VP, remember) that's fine, but let's see some facts showing BO will be a good leader as well. He doesn't lead anything in Washington, so that pretty much crosses off all his senate experience. What's next, the Illinois legislature? And that's more luxurious than the mayor how? Anyone here know who the state reps are for our area? Anyone know who the mayor is? who sees which one doing more, mayor or state reps? Just asking questions here..

I'm sure you think you are neutral.. and if that's the case, where are all your concerns about BO?

Well, I had another response pending, but it seems I should respond to this a different way. First, it seems like you don't want to answer some of the straight questions unless it's all based in total relativity to other candidates. WTF? I don't want to hear what the media said about Obama when he's not the subject of the question. I'd prefer to hear what YOU think... but I'm just critiquing now. That's why I changed my response, I don't want to ask you to phrase your answers in a certain way. They speak for themselves.

Just sayin'... YSIW Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:20 pm

Drudge:
PALIN RAISES MONEY -- FOR OBAMA! **Exclusive** Obama scores $8 million since Palin's speech from over 130,000 donors - on pace to hit $10 million by the time John McCain hits stage, campaign says... Developing...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:29 pm

Well I guess the economy is better than I thought and those poor folk won't be needing any tax help after all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:43 pm

Vis wrote:Well I guess the economy is better than I thought and those poor folk won't be needing any tax help after all.

They can't afford to NOT send $25 to the Obama campaign, all they are going to get from McCain is a federal gas tax HOLIDAY, maybe a savings of $18 to the families sending $25 to Obama. If Obama wins they will reap a benefit many times over for them and their kids.

I think palin needs to shoot her foul mouthed right wing hate some more ... obviously it is good for us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:51 pm

Bman wrote:
Vis wrote:Well I guess the economy is better than I thought and those poor folk won't be needing any tax help after all.

They can't afford to NOT send $25 to the Obama campaign, all they are going to get from McCain is a federal gas tax HOLIDAY, maybe a savings of $18 to the families sending $25 to Obama. If Obama wins they will reap a benefit many times over for them and their kids.

I think palin needs to shoot her foul mouthed right wing hate some more ... obviously it is good for us.

That's right got to got to get all that free government money now. No need to actually work for your money. No need to pay taxes Obama will support me..... such a good message.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:57 pm

Scooby01_98 wrote:
Bman wrote:

That's right got to got to get all that free government money now. No need to actually work for your money. No need to pay taxes Obama will support me..... such a good message.
It really is a brilliant idea. Make Americans think he is the answer to all their problems, tell them they are the victim, and hook them in. They reap the benefits while doing as little as possible, and of course they will keep voting him in. Obama's a smart guy. See, I just complimented him.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:00 pm

Poor folk, I doubt. More than likely the contribution is from G. Soros. Suspect
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:29 am

Interesting article in the NY Post about the Obama campaign being behind the Palin Smear Campaign...

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09042008/postopinion/opedcolumnists/how_bam_buds_are_smearing_sarah_127414.htm

The one thing I question though is isn't the NY Post owned by News Corp, a pro-Republican company? And they're calling out US Weekly for being owned by a Democrat. Ah, more mud...anybody got a volleyball?

As a side, political affiliations aside, I do think the headline in US Weekly was very irresponsible, misleading, and borderline yellow journalism. And yes, I would say that too if they had Biden on the cover.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:35 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Interesting article in the NY Post about the Obama campaign being behind the Palin Smear Campaign...

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09042008/postopinion/opedcolumnists/how_bam_buds_are_smearing_sarah_127414.htm

The one thing I question though is isn't the NY Post owned by News Corp, a pro-Republican company? And they're calling out US Weekly for being owned by a Democrat. Ah, more mud...anybody got a volleyball?

As a side, political affiliations aside, I do think the headline in US Weekly was very irresponsible, misleading, and borderline yellow journalism. And yes, I would say that too if they had Biden on the cover.

Hello? It's an article by Michelle Malkin, who's a right-wing extremist ala Coulter and Limbaugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:45 am

Jugomugo wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Interesting article in the NY Post about the Obama campaign being behind the Palin Smear Campaign...

Hello? It's an article by Michelle Malkin, who's a right-wing extremist ala Coulter and Limbaugh.

Thank you Jugo!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:53 am

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I despise the woman but I don't think she's wrong here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:28 am

Hmmm...never even heard of her. I've never seen her on the DNC Channel, er MSNBC... Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:39 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Hmmm...never even heard of her. I've never seen her on the DNC Channel, er MSNBC... Laughing

Surprised you have not seen or heard of her ... she is a Fox News contributor. Oh ... and she has been a guest on Real Time with Bill Maher which is on tonight. Hopefully he slams the catholic church again just for you Cincy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:47 am

I never heard of her either.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:05 am

just a general observation...amazing the people who dont watch debates and dont follow the activities of either party particularly..but are sure of which candidates are right or wrong for the job.. cheers
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:18 am

floridafun wrote:just a general observation...amazing the people who dont watch debates and dont follow the activities of either party particularly..but are sure of which candidates are right or wrong for the job.. cheers

Excellent statement! I have been seeing this often, just didn't get a chance to say it. And some of them claim they don't rely on regurgitated news info Very Happy I think the cement is starting to cure...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:28 am

The Republican message about the Palin offspring comes across as contradictory: Hey, media, leave those kids alone — so we can use them as we see fit.

If you doubt this scenario, consider this: On Wednesday morning, a teenage boy from Alaska stood in a receiving line on an airport tarmac, being glad-handed by the potential next president of the United States — because he got his girlfriend pregnant. TV cameras were lined up in advance. The mind boggles.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:32 am

floridafun wrote:just a general observation...amazing the people who dont watch debates and dont follow the activities of either party particularly..but are sure of which candidates are right or wrong for the job.. cheers
Has there been a debate since the primaries?
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:36 am

Jugomugo wrote:
The Republican message about the Palin offspring comes across as contradictory: Hey, media, leave those kids alone — so we can use them as we see fit.

If you doubt this scenario, consider this: On Wednesday morning, a teenage boy from Alaska stood in a receiving line on an airport tarmac, being glad-handed by the potential next president of the United States — because he got his girlfriend pregnant. TV cameras were lined up in advance. The mind boggles.

Exactly Jugo ... they following this as their cred "do as I say not as I do."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:23 pm

McCain's VP???? - Page 9 01010601151201161020080904972a9408eb68c7d05c003351
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelK Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:23 pm

MichaelK
MichaelK
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 73

http://iminurfortkillingurdudes.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:36 pm

I guess I've given up any hope of an end to mud-slinging from the left and a start to actually promoting your candidate. Talk amongst yourselves. Enjoy!
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:43 pm

Markwes wrote:I guess I've given up any hope of an end to mud-slinging from the left and a start to actually promoting your candidate. Talk amongst yourselves. Enjoy!

Oh .. Guiliani, thompson, Romney, PALIN and all were not slinging shit too?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:47 pm

Bman wrote:
Markwes wrote:I guess I've given up any hope of an end to mud-slinging from the left and a start to actually promoting your candidate. Talk amongst yourselves. Enjoy!

Oh .. Guiliani, thompson, Romney, PALIN and all were not slinging shit too?
Guiliani, thompson, Romney, PALIN and all are not members of this message board, so that's irrelevent.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next