The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Sec. of Labor wants to help undocumented workers get paid fairly

4 posters

Go down

US Sec. of Labor wants to help undocumented workers get paid fairly Empty US Sec. of Labor wants to help undocumented workers get paid fairly

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:09 pm

Seriously? Is this some sort of joke? Maybe this is a sneaky way of finding all the illegals? I mean, to say that "undocumented workers" (i.e. illegal aliens) should be paid the same as you and me who are actual US citizens is completely insane!!!!! Was someone smoking the wacky weed when they produced this???
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

US Sec. of Labor wants to help undocumented workers get paid fairly Empty Re: US Sec. of Labor wants to help undocumented workers get paid fairly

Post  Markwes Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:56 pm

No, they were smoking the lefty weed.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

US Sec. of Labor wants to help undocumented workers get paid fairly Empty Re: US Sec. of Labor wants to help undocumented workers get paid fairly

Post  Scooby01_98 Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:44 pm

What really is crappy about this, is that American Taxpayers are paying for this public service announcement.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:27 pm

back a couple years ago when walmart was busted for having some illegals locked in the store overnites, they eventually got paid for the actual hours they worked instead of the few bucks walmart originally paid them. it surprised me then..except that walmart got a big fine for hiring ellegals i thought? and didnt a construction co her go thru the same thing while doing building for a college..and they eventually got the union wages the other employees got? i may have it wrong on this. i suspect the vid is in hopes of cracking down on employers, it will be interesting to see whether anyone calls and what happens.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:29 pm

I am all for going after employers that hire illegals and fining them big time. Arresting the illegals that work there and shipping them back home. I am just against this pr campaign from the government.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:17 pm

i agree scooby. but one of the glitches is...for some reason we have to tell mexico (and all other places i think?) of our intent to deport whoevever and the reason....and then mexico has to authorize the return of the people. wtf!!!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down