The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octo Mom May Get New House and Free Child Care

2 posters

Go down

Octo Mom May Get New House and Free Child Care Empty Octo Mom May Get New House and Free Child Care

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:44 pm

http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/1469042,w-octo-mom-home-childcare-octuplet-031009.article

WHITTIER, Calif.---- Southern California's octuplets mother may be moving to a new home and getting help to raise her brood.

Nadya Suleman's father Ed Doud is purchasing a $564,900 house in the city of La Habra in a deal is expected to close Friday, said Prudential Realty listing agent Mike Patel.

In a related development, television's Dr. Phil McGraw said Monday that Suleman will accept a volunteer group's offer of nursing care for her children.

Suleman has been living in a Whittier home that is owned by her mother. But that property is being foreclosed on because her mother is more than $20,000 behind in mortgage payments. Doud is divorced from her mother.

The 2,583-square-foot house in La Habra, about 20 miles east of Los Angeles, has four bedrooms, three baths and a large, fenced-in backyard. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet.

Nadya Suleman gave birth to octuplets on Jan. 26 after already having six other children.

Public sentiment on the birth took a sharp turn when it was learned all 14 of Suleman's children were conceived through in vitro fertilization, and Suleman is unemployed and single.

McGraw said in a statement that Suleman will accept childcare help from the nonprofit nursing group Angels in Waiting.

Suleman had previously said she wouldn't accept the group's offer to provide round-the-clock care because it would mean relocating to the mountain community of Lake Arrowhead, but a deal has been made to provide care at home, according to the statement.

Suleman is scheduled to appear on the "Dr. Phil" show Tuesday and Wednesday.

Word to the wise...she better not forget to claim it on her taxes or she'll have to withdraw from ever being considered for an Obama Cabinet position... Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Octo Mom May Get New House and Free Child Care Empty Re: Octo Mom May Get New House and Free Child Care

Post  Pez Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:52 pm

she's unemployed with 14 dependents... I seriously doubt she is paying anything in taxes. I intentionally stayed away from reading coverage on this story... how the heck did she pay for the in vitro fertilization to begin with...

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Octo Mom May Get New House and Free Child Care Empty Re: Octo Mom May Get New House and Free Child Care

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:13 pm

Pez wrote:she's unemployed with 14 dependents... I seriously doubt she is paying anything in taxes. I intentionally stayed away from reading coverage on this story... how the heck did she pay for the in vitro fertilization to begin with...
True, she's probably not paying anything, but she will still need to claim it as a gift, right?
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:14 pm

Pez wrote:she's unemployed with 14 dependents... I seriously doubt she is paying anything in taxes. I intentionally stayed away from reading coverage on this story... how the heck did she pay for the in vitro fertilization to begin with...

I won't watch this, but I hope someone does just to hear her get chewed out by Dr. Phil. Is the mother now moving in with the ex and the Octoclan? What kind of trailer park wouldn't love to have a family like this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:14 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
True, she's probably not paying anything, but she will still need to claim it as a gift, right?

At what cost? It's volunteer...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:16 pm

meta4 wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

At what cost? It's volunteer...
Hrmm, by golly, you may have me there! Shocked
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:32 am

"The 2,583-square-foot house in La Habra, about 20 miles east of Los Angeles, has four bedrooms, three baths and a large, fenced-in backyard. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet."

That's a pretty good sized place, but could you imagine sharing a bedroom with four of your siblings? It sucks that these kids are going to eventually learn about mom's issues, and kids can be damn cruel.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down