The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about Democratic Candidate's Health Care Plan

2 posters

Go down

Question about Democratic Candidate's Health Care Plan Empty Question about Democratic Candidate's Health Care Plan

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:12 pm

I heard Bill Cunningham on WLW talking today to some guy about the Democratic Candidate's Health Care plan...a statement was made saying that illegal aliens would be covered under his plan. Is that correct? That's a stupid idea. Sorry, but illegal alien = no health insurance for you! (If I could rule the country anyway)
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Question about Democratic Candidate's Health Care Plan Empty Re: Question about Democratic Candidate's Health Care Plan

Post  Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:43 pm

You pay for illegal's healthcare now ... I dialyzed with an illegal, you were paying probably $5,000 a month for him to dialyze in the US. Just wanted to share some facts with you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Question about Democratic Candidate's Health Care Plan Empty Re: Question about Democratic Candidate's Health Care Plan

Post  Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:47 pm

LOL at cincy! Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:25 pm

i agree with you cincy--we shouldnt be in the business of keeping or making illegal people healthy. but its always been done i think..its just the skyrocketed numbers of illegals here in the last several years that make it an issue today. it is an issue to me too. i doubt it will end any time soon unfortunately.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down