The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Montreal Comedians Crank Calls Sarah Palin

5 posters

Go down

Montreal Comedians Crank Calls Sarah Palin Empty Montreal Comedians Crank Calls Sarah Palin

Post  Canuck Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:29 am

Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Montreal Comedians Crank Calls Sarah Palin Empty Re: Montreal Comedians Crank Calls Sarah Palin

Post  Guest Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:41 am

I saw that last night. Freakin' awesome. At least if McCain wins, there will always be comedic gold with Palin. She's about as bright as a piece of coal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Montreal Comedians Crank Calls Sarah Palin Empty Re: Montreal Comedians Crank Calls Sarah Palin

Post  floridafun Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:47 am

this was sooo funny!! by golly she wants to make sure she gets the station call letters so she can store it in her "those who threaten my first amendment rights" file pig cheers
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Caddy Compson Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:44 pm

wow. an incredibly stupid human being who should never have had the arrogance to breed let alone run for elected office.

"des phoques" sounds like "fuck." wow. at this point how could she not know she was being phoqued with?

oh well. this is all irrelevant. 2+ months until america becomes obamacized. i can only hope that he leans even farther left than his enemies fear. let's redistribute a whole lotta shit. to hell with the neo-con capitalist power elite!

Caddy Compson
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:47 pm

Caddy Compson wrote:wow. an incredibly stupid human being who should never have had the arrogance to breed let alone run for elected office.
For Caddy...
Montreal Comedians Crank Calls Sarah Palin Trojan
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:52 pm

Caddy Compson wrote:wow. an incredibly stupid human being who should never have had the arrogance to breed let alone run for elected office.
Now, Joe Biden is a little whacked but I wouldn't use that kind of language to describe him.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/03/biden-offers-girls/

Biden called his sister a "girl-boy," meaning a tomboy, and then explained that girl-boys are softer than "girl-girls."
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:00 am

lol is that the best you got this morning mark?

when i was a kid i was a tomboy..it was much more fun to be hunting for fossils and swinging from vines in the local "woods" than playing with the girls who got all upset if they got dirty or scuffed their shoes.."tomboy, girl-boy etc" were common terms back in the days biden grew up, just like in my neighborhood. kinda no different than parents who glowingly refer to their kids as "all boy or all girl" to make sure everyone knows they arent partly the opposite sex Laughing
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:55 pm

Jugomugo wrote:I saw that last night. Freakin' awesome. At least if McCain wins, there will always be comedic gold with Palin. She's about as bright as a piece of coal.

Now, now Jugo, that's not very nice of you to say such things.

That piece of coal is useful for a BBQ. Laughing
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:02 pm

floridafun wrote:lol is that the best you got this morning mark?

when i was a kid i was a tomboy..it was much more fun to be hunting for fossils and swinging from vines in the local "woods" than playing with the girls who got all upset if they got dirty or scuffed their shoes.."tomboy, girl-boy etc" were common terms back in the days biden grew up, just like in my neighborhood. kinda no different than parents who glowingly refer to their kids as "all boy or all girl" to make sure everyone knows they arent partly the opposite sex Laughing
I've heard of the term 'tomboy', but not a 'girl-boy'. Oh well, I just thought of it as more odd rhetoric from Biden.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down