The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phil Troyer running against Souder in primary

+4
Markwes
floridafun
Scooby01_98
Pez
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Phil Troyer running against Souder in primary - Page 2 Empty Re: Phil Troyer running against Souder in primary

Post  Scooby01_98 Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:19 pm

floridafun wrote:

founding principals can only be clearly defined if one supports and has carefully read the constitution AND the declaration of independance, and is familiar with the society and culture of that time period. the cherrypicking is insufficient info.

Actually to understand the constitution and declaration of independence, you also need to read the federalist papers. Previous articles of confederation etc.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Phil Troyer running against Souder in primary - Page 2 Empty Re: Phil Troyer running against Souder in primary

Post  Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:45 pm

[quote="floridafun"]
LTRT wrote:
floridafun wrote:...founders principles, smaller gov,

And this is a bad thing? Rolling Eyes

floridafun wrote:...he seems quite teabaggy...

So the leftists are continuing to use a slanderous term when describing someone who disagrees with them huh? Keep it up so more independants move to the right. And if he was gay, then you should be all for him right?

founding principals can only be clearly defined if one supports and has carefully read the constitution AND the declaration of independance, and is familiar with the society and culture of that time period. the cherrypicking is insufficient info. i athink i asked you previously which of the amendments you think should be removed in order to be that ideal of smaller gov and you said none. i might be wrong it may not have been you. so you only want smaller gov to mean dont add anything new? makes no sense to stagnate imho.

when one aligns oneself with groups who choose to mark their identity by tying teabags to their clothing and signs, and associate their ideas with the historical boston tea party (which had nothing in common with their ideas), and express the same general opinions of the groups who proudly don the teabags..they are begging to be called teabaggers. they are just po'd because they didnt forsee the joke they were opening the doors to. boo hoo. T E A..teabagger..same stuff, the difference is in whether its lipton or grays and that doesnt matter.

you are a teabagger to me. doesnt mean everyone who disagrees with my political views is a teabagger. for instance i dont think cincy is a teabagger.

I don't think you're a tea bagger. Just looney.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:05 pm

meta4 wrote:What? Is my bait spoiled?

Ok, I see what's happening here. Jeez, pick on her genuine thoughts and leave my antagonism alone entirely.

FF, you're making me jealous with all the talk time your getting on this subject... what do I need to get some attention around here... An honest opinion (or something like it)?

Hehe lol! Phil Troyer running against Souder in primary - Page 2 864173
It just wasn't quite enough bait. You almost had me at teabagger. alien
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:08 pm

[quote="Kroman"]
floridafun wrote:
LTRT wrote:
floridafun wrote:...founders principles, smaller gov,

And this is a bad thing? Rolling Eyes

floridafun wrote:...he seems quite teabaggy...

So the leftists are continuing to use a slanderous term when describing someone who disagrees with them huh? Keep it up so more independants move to the right. And if he was gay, then you should be all for him right?

founding principals can only be clearly defined if one supports and has carefully read the constitution AND the declaration of independance, and is familiar with the society and culture of that time period. the cherrypicking is insufficient info. i athink i asked you previously which of the amendments you think should be removed in order to be that ideal of smaller gov and you said none. i might be wrong it may not have been you. so you only want smaller gov to mean dont add anything new? makes no sense to stagnate imho.

when one aligns oneself with groups who choose to mark their identity by tying teabags to their clothing and signs, and associate their ideas with the historical boston tea party (which had nothing in common with their ideas), and express the same general opinions of the groups who proudly don the teabags..they are begging to be called teabaggers. they are just po'd because they didnt forsee the joke they were opening the doors to. boo hoo. T E A..teabagger..same stuff, the difference is in whether its lipton or grays and that doesnt matter.

you are a teabagger to me. doesnt mean everyone who disagrees with my political views is a teabagger. for instance i dont think cincy is a teabagger.

I don't think you're a tea bagger. Just looney.
Maybe we need a teabagger scale, something like that shindex. I need to know the rules. I hope Cincy isn't offended by being left off FF's teabagger list.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Never been a fan of tea or coffee... Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:34 pm

meta4 wrote:What? Is my bait spoiled?

Ok, I see what's happening here. Jeez, pick on her genuine thoughts and leave my antagonism alone entirely.

FF, you're making me jealous with all the talk time your getting on this subject... what do I need to get some attention around here... An honest opinion (or something like it)?

Hehe lol! Phil Troyer running against Souder in primary - Page 2 864173

its ok meta..they never answer me..jus use their sophmoric version of blah blah Phil Troyer running against Souder in primary - Page 2 Drunken_smilie
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:36 pm

Scooby01_98 wrote:
floridafun wrote:

founding principals can only be clearly defined if one supports and has carefully read the constitution AND the declaration of independance, and is familiar with the society and culture of that time period. the cherrypicking is insufficient info.

Actually to understand the constitution and declaration of independence, you also need to read the federalist papers. Previous articles of confederation etc.

actually thats good..and i havent except a few snippet quotes. i will buy a copy at hydes tomorrow..think i saw a few copies there!

Last edited by floridafun on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:39 pm

Markwes wrote:
floridafun wrote:
Markwes wrote:It's easy to see how you draw your conclusions.

"I was originally drawn to politics by the ideals of Ronald Reagan. Having grown up in small towns like Etna Green and Shipshewana, Reagan's message of personal accountability, free enterprise, and a limited role for government made sense to me."
for you equates to "Reagan worshipper"

Degrees in political science and law, an extensive work history in politics and as an attorney, and one line stating he is licensed as a resident agent
for you equates to "he is an insurance agent LOL!!"

new flash mr blisful. in order for those insurance licenses to remain active, he must be employed in a field where they will likely be utilized..breaks in type of employment they are used for can last about 2 years..he would need to retake the tests otherwise and would no longer be certified until he passes them again. duh.
Yeah, duh. The requirements for keeping an insurance license active are common knowledge, right?

No matter. You missed the point as usual, which was my questioning why being an insurance agent is an LOL. Does that somehow make him unqualified?

sooo you acted like you knew it all and you were wrong. lol is because insurance company regs are gonna be the huge issue next few years as new regs are processed and tossed about hither and yon. my first thought is he will toss all regs as far yon as he possibly can. and far as whoever mentioned pork spending on his kids school district. it aint pork when a repub requests it..its needed for the good of the state!! its pork when a dem requests it!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:46 pm

ooo looky what i just found on-line! still want an actual book, but i can read it here until i remember to go get one!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:47 pm

floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:35 am

floridafun wrote:
Scooby01_98 wrote:
floridafun wrote:

actually thats good..and i havent except a few snippet quotes. i will buy a copy at hydes tomorrow..think i saw a few copies there!

Actually you probably shouldn't read them. You'll be calling yourself a teabagger if you do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:36 pm

meta4 wrote:LTRT in 3 words: Beckian, Subrogative, Diarrhea

I didn't have to use teabagger, but it is subtly implied. Very Happy

Implied and all perfectly acceptable terms for describing the liberal mindset in this board.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:38 pm

floridafun wrote:

"I was originally drawn to politics by the ideals of Ronald Reagan. Having grown up in small towns like Etna Green and Shipshewana, Reagan's message of personal accountability, free enterprise, and a limited role for government made sense to me."

Degrees in political science and law, an extensive work history in politics and as an attorney, and one line stating he is licensed as a resident agent

new flash mr blisful. in order for those insurance licenses to remain active, he must be employed in a field where they will likely be utilized..breaks in type of employment they are used for can last about 2 years..he would need to retake the tests otherwise and would no longer be certified until he passes them again. duh.

News flash Mrs. in the no know. All that's required to renew your license is 20 hours of CE. I wasn't employed in any of those areas where my licensed applied too. Where do you get your info? Liberals.com I bet. Liberals usually rant and rave when they are in the wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:44 pm

Kroman wrote:
floridafun wrote:
Scooby01_98 wrote:
floridafun wrote:

Actually you probably shouldn't read them. You'll be calling yourself a teabagger if you do.

i doubt it. i have the natl archives favorited on my puter and read all the founding fathers documents now and then, its all in whether you interpret as it was written and the times in which it was written, or cherrypick a bit here and there to suit your agenda. like so many other historically famed writings. example--i posted a few weeks ago from the declaration some stuff that clearly explained the militia is a gov arm whose job in part is to control the gun totin tyranny-invested masses like todays "patriot" types.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:50 pm

Kroman wrote:
meta4 wrote:LTRT in 3 words: Beckian, Subrogative, Diarrhea

I didn't have to use teabagger, but it is subtly implied. Very Happy

Implied and all perfectly acceptable terms for describing the liberal mindset in this board.

show some vid clips or commentary where libs are donning teabags and calling themselves by acronyms intentionally chosen to connect to liptons biggest seller..teabags.. including teabag, tea party, tea party express, tea party patriots, or t e a. your just trying to contribute in hopes of getting some stride against the facts and you arent succeeding. as usual.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:03 pm

floridafun wrote:
sooo you acted like you knew it all and you were wrong. lol is because insurance company regs are gonna be the huge issue next few years as new regs are processed and tossed about hither and yon. my first thought is he will toss all regs as far yon as he possibly can. and far as whoever mentioned pork spending on his kids school district. it aint pork when a repub requests it..its needed for the good of the state!! its pork when a dem requests it!
No, I don't know it all, but probably more than you. My wife is a licensed agent and had to do so in order to sell funerals, even though I don't think many people buy insurance with a funeral. You think she's worried about regulations? It's ridiculously easy to see how you view a Republican candidate - look for "might be's". Sure, let's assume that because he is licensed he will vote against regulations. Way to be a good responsible voter! As far as dems and pork spending, those are your words. I'll just continue with these sophomoric comments while you bury yourself.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:06 pm

Kroman wrote:
floridafun wrote:

News flash Mrs. in the no know. All that's required to renew your license is 20 hours of CE. I wasn't employed in any of those areas where my licensed applied too. Where do you get your info? Liberals.com I bet. Liberals usually rant and rave when they are in the wrong.

what is CE-continued education? i know the accuracy of what i said because i had my series 6 when i worked at lincoln, and considered taking the 7 and 24--since i wasnt interested in broker or health ins i declined. my niece had to find a new job within 2 years after she was downsized a couple years ago and she had the 7 and 24..still does, she had been with lincoln for a long time. my neighbor worked there and lost series 7 because didnt have employment (which can be self employ on tax return) within 2 years that kept the 7 and 24 active and current. where i was recently laid off from, i worked with several people who had worked at lincoln when i did--in fact my old supervisor was my new supervisor at the most recent job-- their 7 and 24, and they each debated and discussed with me whether to start a small self employ or seek work where the certifications would be kept active. my 2 best friends --1 is in top tier hr..she keeps hers because the certs are part of lincolns functioning altho she almost never uses that arm of business, the other did kept his active by finding another job where they are required/might be used..he has 6, 7, and 24. had to retake the oldest one, the 24--correction--he had to retake the 7--, just 2 years ago when he got a new job, the other 2 were still active.

so i guess i dont know what i am talkin about..just basing it on what i know of others experience with their certs.

which license did/do you have?

Last edited by floridafun on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:12 pm

sooo your wife is an actively licensed agent where there is potential for funeral insurance. did she completely get out of all insurance-related work for at least 2 years and not have to do anything to recertify? not including fam leave or leave of absence..they are different than i was discussing. does she have 7 and 24?

and this had nothing to do with dem or repub. rr candidate is never a win for america in my book. the insurance he is licensed for just added to the itchy irritation.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:16 pm

floridafun wrote:
Kroman wrote:
floridafun wrote:

what is CE-continued education? i know the accuracy of what i said because i had my series 6 when i worked at lincoln, and considered taking the 7 and 24--since i wasnt interested in broker or health ins i declined. my niece had to find a new job within 2 years after she was downsized a couple years ago and she had the 7 and 24..still does, she had been with lincoln for a long time. my neighbor worked there and lost series 7 because didnt have employment (which can be self employ on tax return) within 2 years that kept the 7 and 24 active and current. where i was recently laid off from, i worked with several people who had worked at lincoln when i did--in fact my old supervisor was my new supervisor at the most recent job-- their 7 and 24, and they each debated and discussed with me whether to start a small self employ or seek work where the certifications would be kept active. my 2 best friends --1 is in top tier hr..she keeps hers because the certs are part of lincolns functioning altho she almost never uses that arm of business, the other did kept his active by finding another job where they are required/might be used..he has 6, 7, and 24. had to retake the oldest one, the 24--correction--he had to retake the 7--, just 2 years ago when he got a new job, the other 2 were still active.

so i guess i dont know what i am talkin about..just basing it on what i know of others experience with their certs.

which license did/do you have?

Are you talking about licenses for securities or licenses for insurance. There is a difference.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:21 pm

what kind of insurance charley? actually same tests, which will depend on responsibilities according to your employer.

you couldnt google? you couldnt just tell what you have/have had and what those guidelines were??? oooo no dont just have conversation!! thats for woosies!

far as i know each must be sponsored by an employer where you will/might be doing the functions the cert covers. and do expire if there are 2 years between sponsor/employers or verifiable self employ where they are/may be used. i was securities affiliated but there are overlaps where selling insurance (life and other products) does require a license, same tests..the series number would depend on what the insurance rep will be doing at their job. these are nasd licenses, maintained i think by nyse.

6=registered rep for securities explains specific plan rules and limits, processes withdrawals, moving % of money in plan to other options in plan etc.
7=able to purchase, solicit, or sell securities.
24=broker/dealer for securities management-direct participation in programs and investment company participants

Last edited by floridafun on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:24 pm

So you want me to google to get clarification on something YOU said? You're a fricken idiot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:26 pm

you said you knew all about it adolescent name-caller.

"News flash Mrs. in the no know. All that's required to renew your license is 20 hours of CE. I wasn't employed in any of those areas where my licensed applied too. Where do you get your info? Liberals.com I bet. Liberals usually rant and rave when they are in the wrong."
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:29 pm

kromie--""Are you talking about licenses for securities or licenses for insurance. There is a difference.''

please explain the difference. who was yours thru, which securities agency maintained it, what were its restrictions and capabilities?
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:31 pm

floridafun wrote:kromie--""Are you talking about licenses for securities or licenses for insurance. There is a difference.''

please explain the difference. who was yours thru, which securities agency maintained it, what were its restrictions and capabilities?

Using your faulty logic you should be able to google that information and find it out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:50 pm

so i was right to begin with and you aint about to discuss it further. thats soooo kromie.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next