The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tea Party stance

+4
floridafun
jcopetti
Markwes
Pez
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tea Party stance - Page 2 Empty Re: Tea Party stance

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Sat May 22, 2010 8:10 pm

What I find kind of funny is how during the last presidential election, there was a previously silent group that became energized in the political process and they seemed to be praised by the media for taking an active role in politics.

Now flash forward a few months after that and another previously, seemingly silent group begins to become energized in the political process and they're denegrated as racists, rednecks, teabaggers, and (insert derogatory comment here).

God bless the politics of our nation sometimes...
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun May 23, 2010 1:09 pm

cincy..come on. birthers, deathers, communism=liberals (cause we all know how the libs just thrived and were so admired by hitler), their protest signs? their comments at their ralleys? they ONLY EVER carry their guns at dem events? the times they get interviewed they want to take back our gov, want smaller gov, want more states rights (thanx rand for clarifying the meaning of that), anyone who disagrees with them is unamerican, etc etc.

if you refer to pre-obama silent dems.. i dont agree the obama supporters had been silent. they just didnt grab national attention for the same kind of stuff the teabaggers did.

they called themselved teabaggers, proud of their creative name and pointing to the teabags hanging off their hats and ears and whatever...until that bitch maddow explained what it meant! then they are suddenly offended by the term and blame the left for coming up with it LOL!!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Sun May 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:What I find kind of funny is how during the last presidential election, there was a previously silent group that became energized in the political process and they seemed to be praised by the media for taking an active role in politics.

Now flash forward a few months after that and another previously, seemingly silent group begins to become energized in the political process and they're denegrated as racists, rednecks, teabaggers, and (insert derogatory comment here).

People have found that by pointing out a few crazies they can apply it to an entire group. You won't hear anything about the peaceful rallies and speeches by genuinely concerned citizens because they aren't nutty enough.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Markwes wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:What I find kind of funny is how during the last presidential election, there was a previously silent group that became energized in the political process and they seemed to be praised by the media for taking an active role in politics.

People have found that by pointing out a few crazies they can apply it to an entire group. You won't hear anything about the peaceful rallies and speeches by genuinely concerned citizens because they aren't nutty enough.

Nuts only cover nuts. FF is the ultimate teabagger. Or so I've heard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  thejoker Tue May 25, 2010 8:56 pm

Kroman wrote:
Markwes wrote:

Is this what this board has become? I have not seen FF attack anyone here personally ever, but several (yes, several) of you have attacked her personally. If I was her, I would have told all of you to fuck off a long time ago.

thejoker
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue May 25, 2010 9:26 pm

thejoker wrote:
Kroman wrote:
Markwes wrote:

Is this what this board has become? I have not seen FF attack anyone here personally ever, but several (yes, several) of you have attacked her personally. If I was her, I would have told all of you to fuck off a long time ago.
Oh my.

For the record, I don't think there are "several" posting on this entire forum.

You would probably have defended another poster who went by Moondrop. She too didn't attack anyone but yet was called every name in the book.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Wed May 26, 2010 9:06 am

FF and Kroman are oil and water... I can do without the personal sexual innuendo, but, meh. FF has a thick skin and a scintillating intellect. I don't feel she needs anyone to defend her.

Thats what she said.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed May 26, 2010 11:26 am

thejoker wrote:
Kroman wrote:
Markwes wrote:

yeah since so many other posters have moved away due to personal attacks, some here seem often like they are working to get me to be the next to bail. but i have this morbid fascination with grown men having tantrums when their nonfact responses fail
Tea Party stance - Page 2 894597
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed May 26, 2010 11:28 am

Pez wrote:FF and Kroman are oil and water... I can do without the personal sexual innuendo, but, meh. FF has a thick skin and a scintillating intellect. I don't feel she needs anyone to defend her.

Thats what she said.

thanks pez..i think i do ok. when all that can be used against me is a personal slam i know there is no arguement about the actual facts i post lol!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed May 26, 2010 11:32 am

Kroman wrote:

time for your apology tour yet kromie?? the usual extending of the olive branch by a humble christian, promises to not name call or attack the person--just attack the issue? i have seen it a few times a year on whichever board we mutually post on. its either apology tour or he will show me..he just wont post anything for a while...OUCHIE!!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 26, 2010 12:41 pm

No apoligies for me. You libs can continue to have your scintillating, well-though out, teabagging feast.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 26, 2010 12:43 pm

thejoker wrote:
Kroman wrote:
Markwes wrote:

If you honestly believe this than you are a joke(r)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 26, 2010 12:44 pm

See you all next time I need a good source of cheap entertainment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Wed May 26, 2010 2:31 pm

Kroman wrote:See you all next time I need a good source of cheap entertainment.

Love you too buddy.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  thejoker Wed May 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Guest wrote:
thejoker wrote:
Kroman wrote:
Markwes wrote:

Nothing lost with his departure.

thejoker
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed May 26, 2010 9:59 pm

Markwes wrote:[

You would probably have defended another poster who went by Moondrop. She too didn't attack anyone but yet was called every name in the book.

moondrop/doe didnt attack anyone??? Tea Party stance - Page 2 431148 Basketball welll...not you, her sole defender anyway.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed May 26, 2010 10:28 pm

floridafun wrote:
Markwes wrote:[

moondrop/doe didnt attack anyone??? Tea Party stance - Page 2 431148 Basketball welll...not you, her sole defender anyway.
Here I try to pay you a compliment and this is what I get? Shocked
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed May 26, 2010 10:37 pm

floridafun wrote:yeah since so many other posters have moved away due to personal attacks, some here seem often like they are working to get me to be the next to bail. but i have this morbid fascination with grown men having tantrums when their nonfact responses fail
Tea Party stance - Page 2 894597
Really? Who exactly make up these so many posters who left because of personal attacks? Bman and Meta4? They were very capable of doing their own personal attacking. Can you name anyone else, because to me 'so many' applies to a lot more than two? And where are these tantrums you speak of? Unless tantrum is just another word for disagreeing.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Thu May 27, 2010 10:53 am

thejoker wrote:
Guest wrote:
thejoker wrote:
Kroman wrote:
Markwes wrote:

and nothing gained with you here.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  thejoker Thu May 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Scooby01_98 wrote:
thejoker wrote:
Guest wrote:
thejoker wrote:
Kroman wrote:
Markwes wrote:

and nothing gained with you here.

ditto .... to bad you don't sign up for a tour in Afghanistan or Iraq.

thejoker
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:09 pm

It's too bad Floridafun hasn't been around for awhile. I know Youtube was a favorite site of hers to post. Check out all this racism at a Tea Party event!

Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:27 pm

Markwes wrote:It's too bad Floridafun hasn't been around for awhile. I know Youtube was a favorite site of hers to post. Check out all this racism at a Tea Party event!

Oh my...why did you show all that hate! Twisted Evil Laughing
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down