The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The health care bills

+4
floridafun
Scooby01_98
awbinfortwayne
Pez
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The health care bills - Page 4 Empty Re: The health care bills

Post  Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:02 pm

Ok, You conserva-fags have you're little circle jerk, I'm done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:05 pm

meta4 wrote:Ok, You conserva-fags have you're little circle jerk, I'm done.

Wait a minute, i was just doubling down, now you're folding? pirat
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:07 pm

At least you could have left on a grammatically correct note. "have you're little circle.." is not proper English. You should have used the word "your". Maybe your brother Cheetah will come snag you and take you back into the jungle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:10 pm

Waaaaaahhh!!!
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:14 pm

meta4 wrote:Then what are you doing in this tread?
What tread? Like tire treads? Shoe treads?
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Markwes wrote:
meta4 wrote:Then what are you doing in this tread?
What tread? Like tire treads? Shoe treads?

Good grief. Even a second grader knows how to spell "thread". Maybe he meant to say "tread" instead. If so, it's still grammatically incorrect.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  awbinfortwayne Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:13 pm

y does meta's name now display as 'guest'?????

awbinfortwayne
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:24 pm

awbinfortwayne wrote:y does meta's name now display as 'guest'?????
it can only mean one thing...he bailed.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  awbinfortwayne Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:34 pm

why????? i liked his thoughts and comments. They appeared to be well thought out and well stated. it is a shame that he couldn't get along with other people who disagreed with him. vice versa too. we all need to get along!!

awbinfortwayne
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:42 pm

awbinfortwayne wrote:why????? i liked his thoughts and comments. They appeared to be well thought out and well stated. it is a shame that he couldn't get along with other people who disagreed with him. vice versa too. we all need to get along!!
Can't argue with you there. I think sometimes comments on here are taken a little too seriously, but I can understand the feeling of just saying the hell with it if name-calling starts flying around.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:43 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
awbinfortwayne wrote:why????? i liked his thoughts and comments. They appeared to be well thought out and well stated. it is a shame that he couldn't get along with other people who disagreed with him. vice versa too. we all need to get along!!
Can't argue with you there. I think sometimes comments on here are taken a little too seriously, but I can understand the feeling of just saying the hell with it if name-calling starts flying around.
Yeah, I was messing with him more than anything. Maybe the "Wah!" did it. The health care bills - Page 4 638766
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:53 am

Shocked

Meta did bail for a while some time ago, I hope he comes back. His comments were always worth the read.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:04 am

kromie i am sure you hadnt noticed because your so busy here playing spellcheck police attack dawg...why havent you been to the "wha cha eatin" thread to let the person who started it know they broke the spelling rules? oooo it depends on who misspells..my bad, carry on!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:19 am

Oh really? Let's see as I recall the idea of spell check policing was started by your buddy Meta. Oh how a short memory you have. Just to refresh your memory here is Meta's original post claiming to be the self-annointed spell check police:

============================

" Guest on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:00 am

Spelling errors like this make me think your chimpanzee brothers will soon exile your ass to GibbonTown.

this is easier than 2nd grade, man... your computer has spell check...

Your thoughts are so lazy, you should have to hire someone to think for you..

============================
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:22 am

Then FF the very next response to Meta's self-proclaiming spell check policing announcement you followed up with a:

lol!

==================================================

Thanks for proofing your hypocrisy. No need to google in order to prove it either. The proof is in the thread.

Carry on!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:31 am

some understandably get rather tired of the frequent over-kill playground hate-spewing by others..not contributing much if any thought or opinion about any topic at hand, but instead continuously sniping at specific target/people. its one thing to be a bit snide sometimes. its one thing to disagree and become exasperated and make a dig. its one thing to criticize. its one thing to have no respect for a fellow poster.

its another thing completely to constantly almost exclusively post non-answers repeatedly only to specific people. whether those targeted people are engaging in discussion seriously or not has no bearing, whatever they post they will be teabagged for..ya know, dont discuss just disrupt, dont offer ideas just say no to all ideas held by specific others, attack the person and not the opinion, dont even post an opinion..just so much more fun to deride and belittle and bully. dont take my word for it. look thru past threads and come up with your own thoughts on how the lines are firmly drawn and adhered to by some here..

but the good thing is there are some good thoughts and opinions and discussions here, not all members play teabagger/board bully. for me the visit here is worth it if i learn something now and then, laugh now and then.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:33 am

i thought his playing spelling police was a dig at you for having done it fairly regularly yourself over the years.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:06 pm

floridafun wrote:

some understandably get rather tired of the frequent over-kill playground hate-spewing by others..not contributing much if any thought or opinion about any topic at hand, but instead continuously sniping at specific target/people. its one thing to be a bit snide sometimes. its one thing to disagree and become exasperated and make a dig. its one thing to criticize. its one thing to have no respect for a fellow poster.

its another thing completely to constantly almost exclusively post non-answers repeatedly only to specific people. whether those targeted people are engaging in discussion seriously or not has no bearing, whatever they post they will be teabagged for..ya know, dont discuss just disrupt, dont offer ideas just say no to all ideas held by specific others, attack the person and not the opinion, dont even post an opinion..just so much more fun to deride and belittle and bully. dont take my word for it. look thru past threads and come up with your own thoughts on how the lines are firmly drawn and adhered to by some here..

but the good thing is there are some good thoughts and opinions and discussions here, not all members play teabagger/board bully. for me the visit here is worth it if i learn something now and then, laugh now and then.
And some call others d***heads, brothers of monkeys, and dumber than a 2nd grader, and then bail because they can't take it when the table is turned. It's a good thing most of us here can dish it out AND take it.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:36 pm

such an "i know you are but what am i" post mark.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  awbinfortwayne Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:37 pm

floridafun wrote:kromie i am sure you hadnt noticed because your so busy here playing spellcheck police attack dawg...why havent you been to the "wha cha eatin" thread to let the person who started it know they broke the spelling rules? oooo it depends on who misspells..my bad, carry on!

It looks like "guest" started that thread. Isn't that Meta???? I'm not sure I understand what you are getting at. Sorry!

awbinfortwayne
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:45 pm

floridafun wrote:such an "i know you are but what am i" post mark.
What does that even mean? Go back and look at the first page of this thread and tell me who started the hate-spewing, belittling, and bullying. Or I can save you the time. It was Guest.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:31 pm

floridafun wrote:

Oh you mean like Meta.....
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sliptap Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:21 am

Markwes wrote:And some call others d***heads, brothers of monkeys, and dumber than a 2nd grader, and then bail because they can't take it when the table is turned. It's a good thing most of us here can dish it out AND take it.

...atleast he didn't call you mentally retarded through medical terms. Good riddance. Maybe now I...we...can get back to our circle jerking. Now where did I leave my picture of Limbaugh/Beck?

And Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone. Hope you got what you wanted!
sliptap
sliptap
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:12 pm

OT: Sliptap - I just want you to know I'm flattered to show up in your sig

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  sliptap Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:40 pm

Pez wrote:OT: Sliptap - I just want you to know I'm flattered to show up in your sig

Hope you didn't mind Pez...you're the man Smile
sliptap
sliptap
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down